Chapter 4

AMAJIKI'S POV

It's been two weeks since Mirio and I visited (Y/n)'s house for helping us and we had dinner there too..

Mirio told me that he enjoy his time there.

"I wish we could go there—"

"You guys can!"

"Nejire! I thought you're gonna be late again."

"Nah,I woke up early and cook breakfast..Lately A-Aunt (Y/n) is..Being drinking.."

'(Y/n)'s been drinking?..What makes her drink if she doesn't have any problem? Or did she had?'

"That's kinda bad maybe she had problem."

"Y-Yeah..I think you should—"

"Let's go to my place after school! Aunt (Y/n) let me have you again since she likes the both of you already!"

"L-Like us?!"

"Sure! Tamaki and I would love to go there again,right?"

"Y-Yes.."

"Alright then! Let's went to my place after school!"

Mirio and I both nodded before we went inside the classroom as the school hours starts..

~TIMESKIP~
AFTER SCHOOL

Nejire,Mirio and I currently walking down the streets after we took the bus and she knocked before we fully went inside the house.

"It's quite again.."

"Yeah..I-Is she—"

"Aunt (Y/n)! A-Are you drinking again?"

(Y/n) appeared after she went out from the kitchen and was heading upstairs when Nejire called her out and ran towards her as she pulled her into a hug and (Y/n) patted her back.

"Oh Mirio and Amajiki what's up?"

"Nothing much and less Ms.(Y/n)! Why are you drinking anyway?"

"M-Mirio..I think it's not okay if we asked her that right away.."

"It's okay..I-I'm just having a hard time on something that's all..You shouldn't have much worry about me I'll be alright in the next few days you should go enjoy here inside the house all you want..If you need me I'm just in my room.."

She said as she went upstairs and the three of us were only left downstairs as we decided to went into the kitchen and Nejire give us some juice to drink.

"I think you should go check your aunt again Nejire."

"I've already did that and she locked her room."

"D-Didn't she said that if we need her we can..Went to her room?"

"Yeah she said that but..She always locked it.."

"How about you go and talk to her Mirio?"

"I don't think so..I might be a person that you can rely on but not in this kind of situation.."

"I-I t-think I c-can—"

"Really?! Thanks Tamaki!! Her room is upstairs that has a (f/c) butterfly in front of the door."

"You're really growing into a man Tamaki! I'll cheer for you."

"O-Okay..I-I'll go upstairs.."