Chapter 5

YOUR POV

Amajiki and Mirio has been hanging at the house more often with Nejire and I after school,but today they weren't here because of their internship with the heroes which I understand.

'They're really into heroes..I shouldn't not brag myself into their business more if I don't want to get caught..'

"Madame!"

"Oh..Ran did you finish watering the plants?"

"Y-Yes I did..It seems that something's bothering you..I thought I could perhaps..Uh help you?"

'This is Ran Mitchiko..He has been my gardener for about few weeks ago..He's really nice and a thoughtful person..He's a working student though he doesn't have any quirk yet he's really good at nature along with the plants..He's 17..'

"Thanks for the concern Ran,but you should take some notes or study about your last topic from school so you wouldn't left behind as a future doctor."

"R-Right! B-But..I wish you could tell me if something is really bothering you madame."

"You can call me Ms.(Y/n) instead."

"O-Okay..Ms.(Y/n)."

"Ack—"

"What happened to your eye?!"

"I-I'm fine no need to worry..It just something went inside of my left eye that's a—"

"Let me blow it for you."

"Uh..S-Sure I guess you can.."

*BLOWSS*

"There..I hope you don't mind it."

"Not—"

"(Y/n)!!!!!"

We turned around to see Amajiki with a shocked face running towards us as he collapsed to the ground and held my legs as I was trying to not lose my balance.

"Ran you can go home now..I'm gonna handle Amajiki though."

"R-Right..I'll see you tomorrow Ms.(Y/n)."

And with that Ran left the house and I dragged Amajiki to the living room and give him some water to cool him down.

"What happened to you? When you went here you just collapsed in front of me while holding my legs..Are you alright?"

"Y-Yes,I-I am..It's just that..Do.."

'He's hesitant to ask me something..'

"Just ask me I won't bite you or anything at all.."

"Do you have any relationship with that Ran..?!!"

"He's my gardener."

"I-Is that all?"

"Yes,it is..Do you need something that includes Ran?"

"N-Not..Not at all..I was just wondering.."

"I see..Where's Mirio and Nejire,anyway?"

"They told me to went here because we're gonna have hangout and yet..I think they're still on their internships."

"I see..Do you want me to cook something?"

"If you want to cook for me.."

"I'll make some rice balls."

And with that Amajiki followed me to the kitchen as I started to prepare for making the rice balls.

'He's being weird now..Lately the more he hangout often the more he observe me it really gives me creeps just like now..How he stared at me it looks like he had another intentions than observing..I shouldn't been thinking about that since he's a good friend of my niece and he did comfort me after all..'