Chapter 2

YOUR POV

I already woke up and do my usual routine for morning but I did early in the morning and now I'm cooking our breakfast so that Nejire won't be late for her school.

After I was done cooking I prepared and settle the utensils to use for our breakfast in the table and took off my apron and tie my hair into a long ponytail before washing my hands and I heard footsteps coming down which probably's Nejire's footsteps.

"Good morning Aunt (Y/n)!"

I turned around to see Nejire with a smile plastered on her face as she sat down at the table and I followed.

"So..You almost gonna graduate as a new inspiring hero from UA,I see.."

"Yes,I am aunt (Y/n)..Didn't you went and graduated there too? So it means—"

"I don't wanna talk about it..I'm gonna drove you there so you won't take bus anymore."

"Oh,okay I'm just gonna text my friends that you're gonna drove me there and I won't take the bus anymore."

I nodded as she takes her phone and texted her friends before we started to eat the foods that I cooked and prepared for our breakfast.

"Go get your other stuffs I'll be waiting at the garage."

"Okay!"

I then put all of the dishes at the counter to do it later after I went home back from driving Nejire to her school as I went out to the garage and dialed the number of the new gardener that gonna take care of my backyard for a month.

*CALING*

'Hello? Is this the number of the gardener that gonna take care of my backyard?'

'Yes this is my number,Madame..I'm gonna be there at 2 pm..My schedule is 2-4 pm,right?'

'Yes it is..Sorry for calling you early I just wanna make sure I had the right number.'

'Of course no need to worry madame.'

'Alright I'm gonna hang this up.'

*CALL ENDED*

"Who are you calling?"

"Oh..It's just the new gardener gonna take care the backyard..Let's go."

She nods as we went inside the car and I started to drive heading our destination to her school which is UA HIGH..

*BEEP BEEP*

"We're here Nejire."

"I think I'm gonna be a celebrity since you drove me here with your car."

She giggled as I chuckled.

"Just enjoy a bit of your aunt's charm and things..It's not like I'm gonna spoil you everyday,tho."

"Right..I'm gonna go out now I'll see you later with my friends aunt (Y/n)."

I nodded as she went out from the car and wave before heading inside to her school as I drove off back to the house.

TAMAKI'S POV

"Oh look! Looks like Nejire got a boyfriend."

Mirio nudge me while smiling as I stare at the (f/c) car where Nejire just went out.

"Looks like it's not a boyfriend.."