Chapter 9

AMAJIKI'S POV

It was sunday and it was the day for my friendly date with (Y/n)..

I'm currently waiting downstairs on her at their living room while Nejire went upstairs to get her from getting ready to dress up since she woke up early in the morning though.

'There's nothing to be worried about Tamaki! You're growing into a fine man! This is your ever first date and don't ruin it! Be a gentleman and tear Ms.(Y/n) right!'

'Even she's quite older than you doesn't meant you two can't love each other like couples!'

'C-Couples...I wonder if she see us like that in our friendly date..But it's just a friendly date though why am I thinking more of it?!..I don't want her to see me as a weird man..Especially I don't like crowded areas..'

"Tamaki aunt is going downstairs now!"

"No running Nejire!!"

"(Y-Y/n).."

She was wearing a (f/c) sunday dresss with a white small boots and a butterfly necklace on her neck with a pearl bracelet.

She wasn't wearing any makeup at all yet she was beautiful as before but more beautiful than then because she was wearing different,she's wearing dress than jeans,plain t-shirts neither shorts.

"I..I kinda don't like wearing dresses though..B-But Nejire forced me to wear it so..Uh hope you understand it.."

She said while scratching the back of her hair as Nejire chuckled and I just replied with a nod and smile as I offered her a hand as she looked at me.

"I can walk Tamaki you don't—"

"Come on aunt (Y/n)! Tamaki is just being a gentleman!"

"Jeez..A-Alright.."

She then took my hand as I waved goodbye to Nejire and we went out to her garage as she give me the keys and we drove to a near café.

***

She ordered her (f/d) as I ordered a single latte as we sat near on the window table.

"So..Where are we going next after this?"She asked.

"How about..W-We went to the amusement park..M-Mirio told me that it's nice to bring someone you loved there.."

"I see..We could try it then..But aren't you feeling a bit uncomfortable..?"

"U-Uncomfortable of what?"

"Of dating someone older than you..Like me.."

"I-It's not..A-Actually I'm just quite nervous and e-ex-excited.."

"I see..Well,I'm glad I thought you regret it already."

"N-No,I don't.."

We continue to drink and we drove off to the amusement park and bunch of people were all around..Playing,Riding,Shouting and having other fun stuffs to do inside the amusement park.

"Are you feeling the vibration Amajiki?"

"V-Vibration of..?"

"Of fun and exciting inside this amusement park..I'm quite excited what are we going to do together.."

'T-Together..?!!'

"Well..We could ride a rollercoaster,ferris wheel or play some fun games around..W-Which would you like to do first?"