Chapter 26 (ENDO RESU ISLAND) PART 5!!

The battle between heroes and villains for keeping save/for invading the island continues without the reinforcement of other heroes arrived yet from Japan as for the citizens were already out of the ship.

"How can this be?! Why they aren't under my control?!"Villain Speaker said also known as Jude the owner and the traitor of his own island.

"Like what I've told you,I won't let you hurt any citizens in this island neither take control of them--"

"Stop,don't move."Before the nature hero Gaia could finish her sentence and come any closer to Speaker he used his quirk to control her as he smiled widely.

"You're right..What's the point of taking under my control to those weak than using the heroes whose more powerful than citizens."He said as he pays attention to Gaia who was unable to move.

"Now,now..What should I do with you six heroes..I won't just control you and do such thing to the citizens that would be very old move of a villain like me."He stated as Gaia was struggling to move her own body and take down the villain whose in front of her.

'Damn it! If I could've just free myself from not moving using his quirk I can be able to take him down easily even this close!'Gaia thought.

'Come on! Move! MOVE---'

"I know! How about if I command you to just kill each other for once! That would be a brilliant idea,isn't it?"He spoke as Gaia widened her eyes feared that the villain would no intention of holding back what he just made up.

"My,my..Just look at that face that written all over it! It seems like you wanted to take me down right away."He said as Gaia glared at him without fazing out from glaring.

AT THE CITIZENS

"What's happening in there?! Why the heroes aren't moving neither attacking the villains back?!"

"Have they lost already?!"

"That's impossible they're pro heroes! And even came from Japan!"

"There's something wrong about this! I can feel it!"

"What should we do?!"

Before the citizens could make up any ideas or trying helping the heroes and even call for another reinforcements Zorro,the pet fox animal of Gaia quickly appeared out of nowhere into the five heroes who've just froze in their places as Zorro helped them by scratching and destroyed the bracelet on their wrist as they were be able to moved again and continue the fight as he make his way to find his creator,Gaia.

BACK TO YOU

Gaia was still unable to move from where she stood still remain frozen while watching her opponent trying to do something to her.

"That man told me if I just used this and engrave it in your forehead then I can assure that you will be definitely in my control."Villain speaker said as he was gazing into the amethyst that he was holding while measuring it into Gaia's forehead.

'If he really dares to engrave it into my forehead I'm gonna get screwed and lose control both of my body and quirk! J really gotta do something into this before it could happened and hurt everyone in the island!'

'Zorro I hope you can still here me..Please find me right away and make me move again.'

"You're hoping to get rescue from your pet fox,Zorro it's better if we make this quick than letting that fox stop my plan."Speaker said as he was about to put it into Gaia's forehead when Zorro appeared in front of him and scratch his face making the amethyst he was holding lose.

'I-It's Zorro!'

And Zorro was also about to scratch the bracelet any further to destroy the bracelet when Haul the other villain appeared and use his quirk to teleport Zorro distance away from Gaia and Speaker went back to his consciousness and grab the amethyst on the ground as he immediately engrave it into Gaia's forehead as the clear dark sky above went into a roaring thunderstorm and the wind was blowing hard as it could blow someone right away without holding into a post or anything that could hold.

AT THE OTHER PRO HEROES

"Looks like we need to do the last thing of the plan."Villain Dabi said.

"Twice! Mr.Compress let's head out now we've done our job here."Dabi said to his comrades as the female Pro heroes exchange looks.

"And where the three of you think are going?!"Pro hero Mirko said as she was about to attack using her fist when a blue flames ignite that surrounds the villains,themselves.

"We want more fight with you heroes but it looks like we need to end this..Our mission here has been cleared."And with that the villains disappeared like a thin air in front of the heroes.

"It looks like we've also done our job here.."Uwabami said.

"No,there's something wrong here..Where's Gaia?"Pro hero Ryukyko said.

"Let's find her--"

*BANG*

*THUNDER STORM*

*THUNDER STRUCK*

Before the five female pro heroes could make their move to find their friend hero Gaia the clear dark sky that was their before has been engulf with thunder storms and more terrifying thunder struck.

The ship was being seized with roots and veins all over the corner and sides as it was about to sink and the roots of each plants all over around the whole island was beginning to also cover the whole island with roots that came from underneath of plants and trees as the bushes became a living being monsters and captivated the citizens and the animals were being act violently trying to harm the citizens as for the remaining female pro heroes watched in shocked of how their friend hero Gaia was being fully engraved an amethyst in her forehead as her body was being put into a ball of veins and roots were supporting it as if she was trying to be reborn again into a new person just how a butterfly became it's like that form.

"This is madness!!"

"How could this be so possible of Gaia's quirk?!"

"Welcome to the new Endless island pro heroes!"Speaker announced as all people on the island could hear him.

"What's going on?!"

"Why the island is getting covered by roots and veins?!"

"We're being seized by the villains!"

"Welcome! To the villains island from now on!"

"Where no one is going in or out forever."