Chapter One:작은 것들을 위한 시 Boy With Luv

Now it's so high up here 

I want you tuned in to my eyes

Yeah, you makin' me a boy with Luv

Jimin's POV:

Life has changed for me after being gone from the one place I have loved the most for 18 months. I missed the stage, lights, singing, and joking around with the guys. I missed sharing a room with J-hope. Most of all I missed talking and seeing Army. I walked down the hallway looking around how the new building had changed.

I looked into some of the practice rooms and saw where some of the trainees looked like they were practicing. They had let us know that some trainees were here and wrapping up to debut in a few weeks. So, I wanted to see who they were and after some time we were going to help and train them. I stopped in my tracks hearing a beautiful voice singing. It sounded like she may be writing some music. I looked around the studios to see who it was. I finally stopped at a door where the sound was coming from. I saw a figure walk up to the door and opened it.

"무엇을 도와 드릴까요" (mueos-eul dowa deulilkkayo) [Can I help you?] A soft voice said to me and I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She had a small petite frame and figure and hair dyed a pale purple, almost lavender shade.

"아 죄송합니다" (a joesonghabnida) [oh sorry] I tell her.

She looked at me, "Can you leave?"

I looked at her and tilted my head. Wow, she is a bit feisty. I smiled at her and just casually said "I like your voice."

"Thanks can you leave me now"

"Why I just complimented you"

"And I have work now shoo"

"Don't You know who I am?"

"Should I?"

How dare she not know me, Jimin.

"I guess I should, can you please leave me alone"

"Can I have your name?"

"Jae"

"well, Jae, I'm Jimin, I love your voice"

"Wait Jimin, like Park Jimin"

"So you do know me," I said smiling

"Well duh," She said and I frowned. Is my charm no longer working?

"Oh"

"Sorry, but me and my group are Debuting soon, and I have to finish fixing up part of our music, If you don't mind can you please leave me to work"

"Debuting, what's your group's name?"

"NWA, New World Adventure"

"I can't wait to hear you perform."

She rolled her eyes and pushed me away from her door and closed it and went back to her music. I heard some heels and turned to look and see a pretty dark-haired girl.

"Oh, My, GOD, you are-are Jimin," She said excitedly and blushed and I shook my head.

"Hello," I told her.

"Did you meet Jaehwa? I am Ara," she tells me smiling. "I heard you and the other guys are going to help us train for our debut."

"Yeah we are," I tell her

"Is it true about Yoo-"

"I am sorry but I am not going to feed into gossip rather it is true or not about one of my best friends," I said coldly. I knew she was going to ask about Yoongi and Lyn and baby Mini. It is not my place to say, they are going to share with everyone soon but they hadn't just yet.