Chapter 18: Love Maze

Can't you hear me, you have to trust me
Baby just don't give a d*mn
Promise, promise me

Jimin's POV

Having Jae made being away from home more bearable. I had my emotional support human. But she made me realize the even more need of wanting to be married together. So while we have a little time off in london and before she has to leave with the rest of the girls me and Taebear are going to go out and find a ring for my angel of music. Then tonight I hopeful will not be too nervous to pop the question out to her. I am ninety five percent sure I know the answer will be yes. But the way I am going to propose to her will cause maybe a lot of media flack. But I think it will be worth it. I am going to have to beg management to let me do it. But it will turn out well loved. We got driven to a jewelry shop while we were under disguises to be hidden from the public. My heart raced going inside, this was finally leading up to a day I dreamed about every since I knew Jae was my angel of music. 

"So do you think they have what you've been looking at for Jaehwa?" Tae asked me as we looked around waiting for a shop attendant to help us. 

"I hope so, Jaehwa has a specific aura and style about her so she deserves something that is an inch compared to her beauty. I don't care about price and how much it will cost me." I tell him looking at some of the displays.

"It's crazy to think about your whole journey with her has been like" He says looking down at some of the rings.

"Seems like your relationship with Akaria may be the same way?" I hinted 

"Me and Karia are not in a relationship yet we are both just being friends and talking" He says getting defensive 

"Then why do the both of you have hearts in your eyes when you two speak?" 

"we do not have hearts in our eyes, we are testing the waters to see if there is more but right now we just talk and hang out nothing more" 

"'testing the waters' how old are you speaking Tae?" I teased him chuckling 

"I won't help you find a ring for Jae if you bully me" 

"Ok-ok I am sorry" 

We ended up finding the perfect ring for Jae. After that we headed back to the hotel. I needed to speak to our manager about what I was wanting to do. After hours of convincing him and two other assistant managers I got the ok to do this. I didn't have long to plan for as it needed to be done tonight, as in the morning Jae will be on a plane back to Korea and I will be off to Paris. I was nervous though excited at the same time. I will fully being showing Jae how much I love her. 

My plan is to towards the end of the concert let Jae come on stage. Music would start playing and I would speak and propose to her on stage in front of army. It will be more magical then just this basic idea. This I know will surprise Army a whole bunch and through them all in a whirlwind. But we are now adults who want to have families and be treated more than just heartthrobs. I am ready to just be an artist and let Jae shine in the lights as the star she should be after all the hard work she has done. I am not planning on stopping being BTS but going on to being a senior and helping other idols leave the dream I have achieved already. When me and Tae got to the stadium where we were warming up I explained my plan to all the guys who seem excited yet nervous for me. I showed them the ring I had picked out and sized for my angel of music. I was so excited but as it get closer I got nervous, like when I was being chosen for BTS or not if I was good enough or not. 

We performed the concert and It was nice being in London. The UK Army are special like most of Army are, but I remember when they sang forever young back to me and the guys. It was beautiful. We were backstage getting ready for the encore portion of the night and Jae was back there and I smiled at her and she blushed.