Chapter 8: Promise 약속

Now promise me, oh, oh
Several times a day, oh, oh
Though you feel alone, oh, oh
Don't throw yourself away, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Let's stop here for a moment
Intertwine our pinkies
Now promise me, oh, oh

Jae POV:

A few weeks have passed and I had a meeting with the other girls with our manager. Over the first few months of our debut, we had grown a small fanbase. I smiled walking into the conference room and seeing Ara there. I sat beside her and she handed me a bagel and a tea. I nodded, thanking her taking a bite out of the bagel.

"Did you have a goodnight?" She asked me, smirking, talking about how I spent the night with Jimin. I blush hiding my face by taking a sip of my tea.

"Maybe," I said softly and looked down. "But like always we didn't do anything, we are taking things slow."

"That's good," She says and drinks her coffee she got and giggles. "Are you upset that nothing happened because you sounded a bit perturbed that nothing has happened"

"No, I am not perturbed" I said softly thinking about it all, was I? Did I want something to happen? I mean Jimin is known as a flirt and known to some girls around the place as kind of scandalous. Did he just not find me beautiful enough, or sexy enough to do anything other than kissing and cuddling.

"Jae, hello?" Ara said, looking at me. She brought my attention back to the meeting that had started when I was off in thought.

"Sorry," I said softly and looked at everyone that had just come in.

"Glad to have you here now Jae, so This meeting everyone is about how we are going to have you all start a tour in Asia of course It will be for a few months and you will all have to promote yourselves." Our manager told us and the girls started squealing excitedly to do this. I smiled happily, we were getting popular enough to tour for a few months. But, I would be away from Jimin. Though he is going on tour as well we both will not be here for a while.

"That's great, I guess we need to finish up our dance routines and music" I said and the manager nodded.

"Yes we will start in about 5 minutes I am sure you all would want to call and tell your parents" The manager told us and we nodded.

We all separated and I sighed calling Jimin first before my mother and grandmother. I wanted to tell him because we will have to figure out how to make our relationship work on two separate tours while countries apart hemispheres apart. After about 3 rings he picked up.

"Hello, my angel!" Jimin said I could hear him smiling.

"Hello 내 연인" (nae yeon-in) [hello my sweetheart]

"What's up I thought you had a meeting this morning?"

"I did and I decided to call you, we need to talk this evening. but all in all, it seems that NWA will be going on an Asian tour for a couple of months and we will be leaving in a few weeks ."

"Oh wow that is incredible Jagiya"

"Yeah it is, but we won't be able to see each other before you go on tour"

"That is ok, tonight we can go out to eat at a hotel and spend time together and talk about everything just me and you?"

"That sounds good"

"I need to get ready but I will see you at the studio hopefully today around lunch or something"

"I can't wait to see you then," I told him.