Chapter 16: Don't Leave Me

Don't leave me, I believe, start running (start running)
No ending, you're my heartbeat (my heartbeat)
No matter what, rain falls
No matter what, darkness erases
I'll definitely save you, you are not alone

Jimin POV

It had been a few weeks since we found out about Min baby #2. We were  all on our way to the airport. Jae couldn't be there to watch me leave as she had a photoshoot. She got to work with Elle magazine and she had some other shoots as well. I know she would be looking beautiful for them. She was going to send me some of the pictures after she finished. But I don't know what time that will be for me as I will be tried and Jet lagged for the 21 hour long flight I would be on. I was excited for Tae though the girl he has been talking to now for a few weeks will be able to go out on a second date. Arriving at the airport it felt exciting seeing all the fans there wanting to see us and the camera people wanting to get pictures of us. When my car got there I had to wait behind Yoongi to get out. Lyn and Mini were there saying bye to him in the car. I could see their heads. Lyn wasn't traveling with us because of the appointments and stuff she will have. Which I am certain Yoongi feels guilty for missing them because he wasn't there for mini. He got to be at a few and he was so excited to have another baby. He shows us ultrasounds and has been reading a lot to learn about everything going on.

When Yoongi got out, I knew it was then my turn to get out. I walked out and went to Yoongi and waved at Lyn and mini who were in his car still. Lyn waved back at me and she was glowing and had the cutest little baby bump already. Mini was sleeping which was probably good. I could hear the cameras clicking behind us from a distance trying to get pictures of us. I heard the other guys starting to get out of their cars. Yoongi said bye to Lyn and leaned in and gave Mini a kiss on the head. I waved bye to lyn and the door closed. I smiled at Yoongi and the other guys joined us. We started to head to the entrance of the airport to get checked in and on to our flight.

On the plane I set with Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook and Namjoon were in a middle row all together and Yoongi and Hobi were together. With Jin I got to talk to him and we discussed our plans for the future. He told me a bit more about Jangmi's story and why she was being so guarded and protected. I told him how I wanted to go ring shopping for Jae. I don't want to lose her again, I had let her down once before and I don't want to do that again.

"I was thinking something that would be beautiful for her not simple but not too extravagant but still elegant." I tell him and he nods.

"do you have any pictures, I know you got to have been looking" Jin asked me and I nodded. I pulled out my phone and showed him some ideas of some rings I was looking at.

"Wow those are pretty, does she like the pear shape rings?" He asked me and I looked at him

"I think so, we never really talked about rings or this step, I want to surprise her. I mean we are looking at moving in together, at houses, I mean I feel like this step would also go along with that step." I tell him and he nods.

"I understand, I think about this as well with Jangmi it's just we haven't dated for long but I feel like I have always known her. She is my other half, I know me and her aren't getting younger and it would be nice to live together and get married," Jin said daydreaming and chuckle

"You two are basically living together you have her over all the time," I joke with him and he chuckled and shook his head.

"at least we aren't as loud as you and Jae, Poor hobi gets kicked out of his room and stays in the Yoongi's old room, I am upstairs and not even above your room and can hear you like you are next door, poor Jae I am surprise she can dance as well as she does."

"Hey don't be mean, Don't act like you and Jangmi are all quiet and perfect, I can hear you some of the time as well."

The little petty and not that serious argument kept going like this back and forth, Til we were brought a meal to eat. Which afterwards Jin went to watching a movie and I went to take a nap. It was nice and relaxing flight. After the long hours of flying talking with Jin eating and watching movies, we landed at Heathrow airport. We headed to the hotel after getting off the plane, we got checked in and after security went and checked the rooms we went up to our rooms. Hobi headed out and I went to see if Jae was available to call. She sadly wasn't able to due to the timing. She was resting from her busy day. I should probably rest as well but I just wanted my Angel of Music. My muse, my love, I wanted to hear her voice, see her beautiful face. I wanted to talk to her and feel like she was right here with me.