Chapter 4: 고민보다 GoGo

My bank account is a pot with no bottom, yah (Woo)
Every day, I'm pouring water into it (Woo)
Just break it apart
We're too young to just worry
For today, just go instead of worrying

Jae's POV:

That next morning I had a killer headache but we had some meetings and filming to do, so I got up and groaned at the bright light coming into my room. I closed the blinds and sighed. What happened last night, I hung out with Jimin but after shots, I don't remember what happened. Sh- Did I kiss him? Or, did he kiss me? Or we kissed, how did I let that happen?

He will be a distraction. We can't be anything or do things like that. Plus I don't want his fans just to follow me and my group just because I am dating him or would date him. I can't let him get in the way. We can only be friends and acknowledge each other. I've worked my way here through multiple agencies getting turned down and everything. This is my final chance and I have made it work this far and I don't want to risk anything by mixing in emotions and romance.

I went and took a shower and got dressed for the day, we had a meeting to talk about how it went, then we were going to do a live stream at some point and then have a photoshoot then we were going to formally thank BTS with a small dinner party. I would have to see Jimin again, which isn't so bad, no it is bad why do I want to see him again. He is overall just a very handsome, but flirty playboy, he only wants me because he thinks he can't have me. He thinks my feelings are a game, but then again he hasn't given up and he could be genuinely interested. But it would just all get in the way of stardom for me and the girls.

I got out of the dorm with the girls and headed to the studio. I was usually the first one there out of the group and I got there early to work on music and everything like that. But today I was running a bit behind and didn't have time to stop and get my morning tea and muffin. So I had to go to the building on an empty stomach with a hangover. As soon as I got there I rushed inside and to the practice room where we would all be meeting to react and talk about our concert the day before.

"Jae, hey...you ok?" Ara asked, watching me walk in, throwing my bag in a chair and joining them in their little circle. The rest of the girls had made it and I nodded.

"She was wasted when we got home last night" HeHe, our makane (youngest sibling, here she is the youngest in the group) said giggling.

"He-ssi, place not so loud today, "I asked her, sighing heavily and a staff member walked over giving me a water bottle and pain meds. (for those who might not know ssi is an addressive term used for formalities, Jae here is using it as a playful way to address HeHe)

"Sorry Unnie" (Unnie is an older female) She said getting shy and quiet.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to be rude He-ssi" I tell her drinking my water and take some pain meds.

"It's ok Jae-ssi," She tells me, giving her star smile.

"So, before we start our busy schedule for today we should have some girl talk as we stretch," Ara said to us and we nodded and started to stretch.

"So Unnie, what is the girl talk about?" I asked Ara as she looked at me than at GiGi.

"We saw you last night with Jimin Oppa (Oppa older male)" Gigi said and I sighed and stood up.

"Maybe Ginnie" I said to her, calling her list favorite nickname smirking.

"Ok playing that way Jaehwa Unnie" She said, calling me by my full name, getting up and standing in front of me smirking as well.

"Ok I am sorry Gibear, you did see me with Jimin Oppa last night hanging out" I said admitting to them the other girls stood up and squealed.

"Jae Unnie!" He-ssi said giggling