Chapter 10: Idol

I'm so fine wherever I go
Even if it takes a while sometimes
It's okay, I'm in love with my-my myself
It's okay, I'm so happy in this moment  

Jae's POV: 

It had been about a month of constantly video calling in the middle of the night or during the day for one another. Touring while in different countries and time zones. It was so hard. Jimin let know that Lyn had join them in the US and that they were about to head off towards the east coast of the US. I am that I get to surprise him when the get to Chicago. Me and Lyn had work together to help me surprise him. It was nice that she was now becoming a best friend, I know her and Jimin and Yoongi are really close together. As Jimin looks up the Lyn as an older sister and best friend. Yoongi knew they are best friends as well and are close as well. So it will be nice for all of us to be good friends. I also find Mini really cute as well. Lyn was going to help me sneak from the airport to the hotel while they are all out for dinner filming for Run BTS. We will get to have dinner together as well plus I know she probably will be happy to have some girl time and not worry about Mini as well. 

I got on the plane and texted her as I headed on the almost 13 hour flight to New York then had a connection flight to Chicago. On the plane I got some sleep as well as watched some K-drama's. I ate some lunch on the plane as well. I played some video games on my switch as well. The plane ride was exhausting but I was looking forward to seeing Jimin in person after a few months and weeks of not seeing him. After the plane ride and getting the connection flight I was finally able to see Lyn and get headed to the hotel. 

"OMG Jae its so good to see you" Lyn said hugging me once we rushed into the car. 

"Its good to see you too" I told her hugging her as well. Her American accent has gotten stronger since she has been back, it was cute. 

"How did the tour go, what I read was that it was good but I want to hear from you" Lyn told me smiling and being such a supportive friend. 

"It was good, while I am here before I have to head back to have to work when you all head to UK, I want you to dye my hair, I know you are such a talented stylist and I trust you to not burn or destroy my hair." I asked her and she smile and nodded. 

"Yeah we can have a girls night and get you all dolled up and looking good for Jimin one night while they are performing" She beamed and I nodded giggling. 

"Sure" I told her smiling. 

We got to the hotel and rushed up to the floor and going into mine and Jimin's room which was diagonal to Lyn and Yoong's room, which could be a good or bad thing. Lyn had texted Yoongi to let her know when they would be back, she had to let him in on what was going on. We got pizza to eat and watched Friend's on TV. We laughed and ate having a good time. Around 10 Lyn got a text from Yoongs that they are heading back and we rushed to clean up and she left me to surprise Jimin. I laid on the bed facing the door waiting, I heard the guys get off the elevator and smiled hearing my Jiminie laughing. I heard the door unlock and Jimin open it and walked in. His breath hitched and I smiled. 

"Hi Jiminie" I said getting up and he rushed over to me hugging me. 

"My angel" He says picking me up spinning me around before setting me down and kissing me. I kissed him back as well. We had a good evening and night together having missed each other. It was nice and relaxing to be able to fall asleep wrapped up next to him. 

The next morning I got up to get ready to go to have breakfast with the rest of the guys and Lyn. I went in the shower and took a shower. I then started getting my hair done and make up. Jimin got up after me and got in the shower and got ready for the morning as well.