Chapter 3: Filter

Look at me who has suddenly turned into a child

The more you look, the cuter I am, like crazy

Overcoming different tastes and standards

You'll be wanting only me

Yeah, because you are the one who made me

Jimin's POV:

It had been weeks and It finally became time for NWA to debut. Me and the rest of the guys were so excited to see them perform. I was with Hobi walking around the studio. We had just done some choreography for some new music and performance for our comeback concert we will have in about 3 months. We were headed to get styled and dressed for the debut concert for the girls and everything, it was our first somewhat public event since we have come back and worked. We dressed not too formally but nice since we will be in the public eye when we get to the venue, but it wasn't our night it was our new friend's night to shine. After the event, we will be having a whole company party with some of the other groups and people under Big Hit, such as our close friends we haven't seen TXT. I missed my babies. 

(What the boys are wearing) 

It was nice that all 7 of us got to go out to this event. It was also the first time that Lyn got to come as well with Yoongi. We finally got a nanny to watch Mini so that Lyn and Yoongi could go out. It was going to be fun. Of course, I was looking forward to what also this night would begin to start, my chance with Jae. We all got into the cars, I got to ride with Yoongi and Lyn, my two best friends.

"So, I heard you are trying to get Jae to like you?" Lyn said, smiling looking at me as Yoongi wrapped his arm around her as we rode to the stadium.

"Yeah, I am," I say to her smiling.

"Good luck Jiminie, you seem to be too flirty for her," Yoongi said to me chuckling.

"I actually think he will have a chance babe," Lyn said

"Really, You think I can," I said hopefully to them.

"Yeah, the other day I helped out with styling their make-up and hair, and well they were talking about you, also one of them likes Namjoon as well." Lyn said giggling.

"Oh, gossip! anything else?" I asked her

"Babe don't get his little mochi heart upset if nothing happens" Yoongi said.

"Little! Little! I am not little I am taller than you by a centimeter" I said getting upset I am not a little person I am an adult and I am taller than him, how dare he say I am little.

Lyn giggled and shook her head. Why does she find this so funny?

"ChimChim I am your Hyung, I am older and much older than you," Yoongi told me, chuckling, causing me to roll my eyes.