Chapter 7: Dope 쩔어

This is BTS style
Different from those lying wack jobs
Every day is hustle life
I gotta make it, I gotta make it

Jimin POV:

It had been a few days since mine and Jae's first date. Since then we have tried to spend every day together that we can, not being able to all the time though due to different schedules. But, tonight was going to be our first private date at home. We are going to be watching a movie at the dorm and eating pizza and having a couple of bottles of soju.

I fixed up mine and Hobi's room because we will be watching the movie there. I was nervous, it's the first time in a long time that I had a girl in my room. But, we are getting comfortable with each other, plus not much of anything could happen because well I still share a room with Hobi.

I ordered the pizza so it would get here right before Jae would and I got some bottles of soju and a couple of cups of ice and placed them on my bedside table for us. I checked over in the mirror on what I was wearing. It's a movie date, a nicer oversized t-shirt and black sweatpants are fine right. Or is that too casual? If Hobi was home now he would help but he is still in his studio working on his music. I think it will be fine.

I heard the doorbell and ran and saw it was the pizza and I gave him a decent tip and took the box to my room and grabbed some napkins as well. Should I light a candle in here, I mean it always smells clean in here because Hobi has us keep the room spotless. I don't know why I am so nervous, I am Park Jimin, a libra a flirt. Why am I getting nervous and flustered by Jae.

My heart stopped hearing the door again, but then my heart raced because I knew it was my Angel, my Jae. I walked to the door and took a deep breath to calm myself. I opened it to see the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I smiled and hugged her pulling her inside. She looked beautiful even in a pair of sweats and a cropped hoodie.

"My angel, I have missed you," I said, kissing her cheek. She blushed and smiled.

"I've missed you as well nae agi" she says to me making me blush at her endearment. I grab her hand.

"Come on, I already have our pizza and some drinks in my room." I tell her pulling her to mine and Hobi's room. She giggles following me. We walked into my room and I saw her look around.

"Wow it's so clean, for two guys to be sharing this place it's amazing." She says looking at me before going and sitting on my bed.

"Well Hobi likes things tidy and organized, Plus I had the most important person to me coming" I tell her

"Oh I didn't know, who may this important person be?" She teased and I playfully rolled my eyes at her and opened the pizza box and handed her a paper towel.

"Sarcastic are we, Jagiya" I say to her and she giggles taking the paper towel and grabbing a slice of pizza.

"So Jiminssi what are we watching?" She asked me as I was grabbing a slice causing me to set it down and grab the remote turning on the tv.

"I was thinking of maybe a romance movie, like The Notebook?" I suggested it to her and she nodded.

"Sure," she says before taking a bite of her pizza and closing her eyes smiling.

"Have you never had pizza before?" I teased her and she looked at me blushing.

"Some of the girls are on a diet and there is no real food in the dorm right now," she said and chuckled at her.

"So if someone is dieting you all are?" I asked her and she nodded.

"It's supposed to be to support one another, but honestly I have missed food," She says blushing, "I'm sorry I am not being ladylike"