He hung up on me and my heart broke. It hurt more then finding out that Malik cheated on me , it hurt more than losing that fucking unborn fetus. It fucking stung.

" Oh my God." I whisper as I sit on my bed.

What did I just do ?

He made me happy , he made me laugh , he made me feel good in more ways then one . I just pushed him away after telling him that I wouldn't. After telling him that I would stay.

"Ash," Gill called from behind my door." Can I come in ?" She pokes her head in as she eases the door open.

" Oh honey, whats wrong?" Gill is immediately by my side wrapping her arms around me. "I fucked up Gill. I really fucked up." Just like that the waterworks began to pour out and I cried for the first time in two weeks.

I want to believe that he's going to wait, because we had something and you can't just throw that aside— right ?

He wouldn't return my calls or my text . He wouldn't look at me in passing and it fucking hurt. He moved seats in all of our classes together and would ignore me every time I tried to catch him after.

" I can't believe you fucked him." I turned my head to see two girls talking as I washed my hands. " What was it like ?" the first girl asked.

" I don't kiss and tell." The second girl responded as she looked up from her phone . " You fucked the Alessandro De'Luca last night and you aren't going to share the details ?"

This would be one of the times that I wished I wasn't so nosey. I felt my heart drop into my stomach as I quickly exited the bathroom.

I was in such a rush that I didn't realize that I bumped into someone. " Butters ?"

How fucking dare he ? How dare he use that nickname after ignoring me and then sleeping with someone else. It hasn't even been a fucking month since I asked for this break.

"Stay the fuck away from me." I shove him as I walk away. I can't believe I ever had feelings for him. How could I let myself fall for him ? He was just another Malik in disguise.

I was almost towards the exit when I felt a strong grip on my forearm drag me towards an empty classroom. Usually, I would scream stranger danger but by the scent I knew exactly who it was.

"What the fuck is your problem Ashanti?" Alessandro had me backed into a wall, his arms caging me in between him and the wall. " Me." I scoff out in disbelief. " Yes you." He says as I look up into those hypnotizing blue eyes of his.

" You asked for space and I gave you that. You weren't ready and I understood and respected that . As much as it hurt me to do , I respected that." he said as he stared deeply into my eyes.

It hurt him to ignore me but it didn't take him but five seconds to fuck someone else.

" Did it hurt when you fucked someone else ? It's been what two weeks since I asked for that break. Four since we last talked in person. "

" What are you talking about ?" he asked scrunching his brows in confusion. " I haven't so much as looked or touched another girl since that night at the release party. Whatever you heard has been lies. I wouldn't do that to you and you fucking know that."