Mrs Reluctant Billionaire || Five

She is not picking my calls. Straight to voicemail. Fuck my life. Enzo stops the car a few miles from the gate on my instruction. I haven't told a lie in a long time but my fingers swipe across the screen and I do exactly what I have sworn never to do. I lie. I lie using my kids so my wife can reply me and she does.

El: The girls are fine. I just got off the phone with their class teacher, what do you want?

That stings. I stare at the text, hurt. The brusqueness of it all, her dismissal like her world didn't revolve around me once and my heart squeezes painfully I have to place a hand on my chest. But what right do I have to complain when I shamed her minutes ago? Don't put your lips on my kids? What I was thinking. They are our kids, she has done a great job of raising them and should be rewarded with praises instead.

It's partially her fault. She provoked me into blurting out those words. There were kids in the house and all she cared about was her horniness. What if they needed her? As lame as the excuse is, I cling to it. She shouldn't have picked his call that late at night. She shouldn't have taken those pictures. She shouldn't have moaned on the phone. She shouldn't have forgotten my birthday. She shouldn't have left.

Anger builds inside me at the reminder of everything. I hated birthdays. She made me look forward to it, planted the idea of the girls saving to buy me a gift into their heads and now she wants to act dumb? No way. They even made cake, chocolate cake. I know for sure her favourite flavour is vanilla.

If she wanted to ignore me, she should have had the kids out the door the moment she received my text. The goodbye kisses should have taken place behind closed doors. God. I want to feel her lips on every part of me, preferably the part twitching in my trouser. We miss her. She can take me in her mouth, lick every inch of my body without complaint. Hell, I will let her do whatever she wants if she says the word.

Throwing my head back, I release a sigh and conjure a reply which reads: Open the gate.

On my way into the house, I loosen my tie and knock, holding my breath until the door opens. Minutes ago, I had two adorable kids beaming at me with a lady faking smiles standing at this entrance. Now, I have the same lady openly scowling at me with the door slightly ajar like she fears I will force my way in.

I won't. We had an agreement and I intend to keep to it.

"What do you want?" El asks with a steel gaze and a lump collects in my throat.

She folds her arms under her full breasts, revealing a glimpse of black lace with rock hard nipples straining against it and I develop a semi hard-on. Her eyes catch mine, she lets her hands drop to her sides after pulling her robe close and I bemoan the loss of the beautiful sight. Why am I here? To talk? To beg? I am not sure. Usually I am in control of my urges but this woman right before me oozes raw sexual appeal.

The scarf is gone. Her long hair which I used to love running my fingers through tumbles down her shoulder, I swallow hard. I scan her from head to toe. Bad idea. The semi in my trouser hardens. Even if she is clad in sack clothes or cement bag, I'll still find her attractive. Maybe it's the sex deprived part of me speaking but Elna is a league of her own. Fingers snap in front of my face, she sneers when I look up.

"My eyes are right here." Pointing to her breasts, she says, "Not here."

Offering a repentant smile, I mutter, "Right."

She wastes no time in pleasantries and it throws me off guard. "What do you want?"

"I'm sorry."

Those are the only words I manage to utter before the door slams in my face-my nose. I massage my nose, eyes narrowed at the door. Okay, she's mighty pissed. But I just fucking apologised. Big deal. If that smart mouth had kept her observations to herself, I wouldn't be here. Elna moaned, sent selfies. She should consider herself lucky for getting an apology out of me and I need to leave before I make a fool of myself.