Twelve

His lip closes over one of my clothed nipples and a wave of emotions wash over me. I don’t get to bask in the excitement of his last statement before he sweeps me off my feet and my legs wrap firmly around his waist.

Brandon wants me to be myself, be his wife, no submissive, no dominant for the period of our honeymoon. The thought sends the butterflies in my stomach haywire, a warmth spread throughout my chest and I pepper kisses all over his neck. I love it.

We pass through doors that I am unable to identify in my disoriented state and the low growl that escapes Brandon encourages me to bite gently on the skin of his neck while my nails dig into his back. I shiver when his lips connect with my cheek for the briefest moments and wiggle in his arms. He cups and squeezes my butt which is when I notice we are no longer moving. We are in our bedroom, standing at the foot of the bed and I shiver again, this time, from the cold.

My back connects with the bed, the back of my head touches the soft pillows, I gulp when our eyes meet, my brown orbs lock with his amber ones, afraid and excited at the possibility of us consummating our marriage. Brandon tugs at my short, I raise myself long enough for him to take it off.

One of my small hands hurriedly come to rest on top of the cotton material covering my vagina and the other limb sits across my breasts to protect his eyes from the disaster called my underwear. They are not the best and I feel shy in my mismatched lingerie.

A red lace bra paired with yellow lingerie isn’t what I want to be in when we take the next step. I admit I didn’t put much thought to them, comfort comes first for me before sexiness but I regret that choice now. The hunger in his eyes makes me hot all over, I lick my lips without breaking eye contact.

“You have a great body, you should flaunt it,” Brandon says as his hand wraps around my wrists to place them above my head.

There are no words to reply to him, my mind is a hot mess right now so I stick to nodding. He chuckles, pulls my lower lip between his teeth as his finger trails a line between my breasts down to the waistband of my lingerie. My hands tentatively reach for his body, to caress every part of him I can in my feverish state and he cups my femininity.

“El, eyes on me,” Brandon murmurs with his fingers rubbing the entrance of my core through the cotton material. My eyes part open, they rest on his face for a few seconds before rolling to the back of my head.

Moisture soaks up my panties more at the friction. His breath fans the side of my face, my fingers weave through his hair, I pull and arch my back at the waves of shock that ripples through me. My legs try to wrap around his waist but he picks up speed. In the blink of an eye, he pushes the lingerie to the side and his finger thrusts into my core, sending my nails digging into the bedsheet.

Another finger joins the first, thrusting in and out of my wetness with a familiarity that has my legs trembling. I grip the sheet and sink my teeth into my lip while Brandon works on my breast and vagina simultaneously. His expertise with the female anatomy has moans slipping from my lips and I squirm underneath him like a fish out of water, trying to stay still long enough to enjoy his touch.

He pulls his fingers out without notice and a heaviness descends on my shoulders, I suck on my bottom lip, staring at him with lust-filled eyes. I don’t want today to be like those days we started but never finished. I want us to go through with it, now and forever, I am tired of waiting for the right time to have sex with my husband.