Fifty-nine

Brandon is clingy. No, I am clingy. I don’t want my husband to leave me for work. My grip on his arm tightens, he groans into my ear, kissing away my resistance until I let go.

“You are leaving me,” I say.

Another kiss lands behind my ear, trailing to my neck, my jaw and my lips. “To work, wifey.” Rolling to my back, my robe opens, he cups one of my overly sensitive breasts and kneads the nipple. I suck in a ragged breath. “So I can have enough money to spoil you.” I snicker.

Unable to resist him, my eyes fly open and I thrust my tongue into his mouth. I pour my emotions into the kiss, kissing him fast and then slow until he pulls back to stare into my eyes. Shrugging off my robe, I fold my legs at the knees while my fingers move to the waistband of his boxers which I tug on until he grabs my hands above my head. My legs lock around his waist, my hips jerk forward and my crotch brushes his bulge. He hisses.

“I’ll be late,” he murmurs, eyes set on mine.

Focused on my face, he doesn’t spare a look at my naked body and I squirm under him. “You’re the boss, you are allowed to be late.” Touching him, I say, “Your wife needs you.”

“No, she doesn’t, she’s just horny.” I pout. It is not my fault I get so horny in the morning. It’s safe to blame him for that since it’s our baby that’s causing my raging need for sex.

Sensing my hesitance, he releases my hands and his ear rests on my stomach. I suck in a breath and wait. The doctor said we can hear the baby move as early as four months. No day passes without Brandon listening for that movement since I entered my second trimester.

“Nothing,” he says.

Disappointment leaks into his voice, my fingers brush his cheek until his breathing falls into a steady rhythm. Knowing he will be late to work should spur me into rousing him but this is one of the few times he is fully at rest. This is his best part of his mornings, after our lovemaking. We have too many great parts for me to pick a favourite.

His stubble tickles my skin, I grumble when he flicks a finger over a nipple. A look at his face reveals his closed eyes but that slight curving of his delicious lips is enough confirmation that my naughty husband is awake. And I want what he has to offer.

“You are not allowed to do that,” I whisper in a husky voice when he rolls my taut bud between his fingers, closing my eyes to savour the mini-explosion going on inside me at the delicate contact. “Or, it might lead to something more. And you will be late.”

I yelp when his fingers slide in and out of my wetness, my core clenches around them. I swear I am always wet around him. A shadow falls over my face, my breath quickens and my eyes open to see him smiling down at me. He loves watching what he does to me. I make kissy faces at him, he shoves his fingers deeper into my core, I arch my back and he sticks his tongue out as my face contorts with pleasure, bending to suck my lips.

Breathing on my neck, he says, “Maybe I have time for a quickie.” The pressure of his fingers moving inside me causes a growl to escape me. His boxers vanish, he licks his wet digits clean. Dipping his head to kiss me, he shoves his tongue into my mouth.

Our tongues are still locked when he slides into me, I gasp, my fingers scrape his back as his hips rock slowly. He trails kisses all over my body, my neck, my chest, every part of me his mouth can reach and I match his pace with each jerk of my hips. Pumping into me, he thrusts harder and deeper into my core and my vision blurs. My mouth parts, I breathe out his name, trembling through my release as he pumps into me one last time.

A phone pings, his phone, I set a ringtone for me. I roll away before he has a chance to pull me to his chest. I miss being inside him after sex but my bump won’t permit us.