Sixteen

Giggles escape me as Brandon and I tumble to the bed with him falling on top of me. He lifts his hand for me to peel off his shirt and I do that with the speed of a Cheetah. His fingers dig into my skin as he rids me of my gown and a moan escapes me when he rubs circles around my nipples. My red, lace lingerie is soaked with my juices, I have made a habit of wearing only the sexy ones, I can’t be caught off guard again.

There’s a throbbing between my legs which shake uncontrollably when he separates them with his knee. His touches leave me breathless, inaudible words slip from my lips when he caresses the entrance of my vagina. The lower part of my belly tightens in anticipation and I cling to him, I want him to sate that fire burning inside of me.

His mouth closes over my nipple, his teeth graze the surface and I let out a strangled sound when he bites it. My fingernails dig into his scalp, he grabs my wrists to place my hands above my head and proceeds to stare at me. The wanton look in his eyes promises a series of merciless pounding into me and I lift my hip off the bed to let him know I am more than ready. He has held back for too long, afraid to lose control like he did that day we had the Eunice talk. But I can handle it.

“Brandon,” I murmur while squirming under him. His grip on my wrists is the only reason I have not guided his penis into my warmth but it doesn’t stop me from rotating my waist against his erection. “Brandon...”

Within moments, he thrusts into me and my head falls back at the tightening of my walls around his dick. Each stroke is fast, rushed and deep, matched perfectly with a jerk of my hip forward. My legs hang in the air and my moans bounce off the walls with my mouth hanging open. I cry out when he rotates his waist and pumps into me one last time, calling my name as he spills our future babies inside me with a content sigh.

He collapses beside me, a sheen of sweat breaks out on his forehead and my fingers reach to wipe it but he stops me by sweeping back the strands of hair that fall into my eyes. I feel my nipples rousing as he places wet kisses all over my lips but he withdraws before I can get fully turned on again. Our chests rise and fall as we stare at the white ceiling, sated but exhausted.

“We should bath,” Brandon murmurs.

One of my legs go over his, I purr and run my fingers across his chest. He’s right, today has been a long day, we need to wash off the stress from the time spent at the park we visited in the afternoon. But our position on the bed is too comfortable, I don’t want to lift a finger except I am being carried.

Brandon gets up from the bed, I groan, pout and stretch my hands to him. He chuckles and lifts me off the bed like I weigh nothing, smacking my ass when my legs wrap around his waist as he meanders his way to the bathroom. I litter kisses on the curve of his neck and shoulder, moaning into his skin as he squeezes my buttcheeks harder.

Water shoots out of the shower like tiny needles and I wince when Brandon’s fingers run through my wet, tangled curls. He apologises, I pout and reassure him that it’s nothing, already reaching for the loofah.

Emptying a generous amount of body wash into the loofah, I run it over his toned, mass of muscles that he calls his body and moan when he inhales sharply. Covering all of him in foam, I take my time in washing off the lather, paying more attention to the part of his body below his waist. Blood rushes to his manhood which rises to its full glory, I cup his balls and massage them with one hand while the other caresses the tip of his shaft. My mouth parts open when he yanks my head and a moan slips from my lips.

I spare Brandon a glance through hooded eyes, making sure to continue what I am doing on his erection. Maybe he will let me take him in my mouth this time. My thumb and index finger form a circle, I run them up and down Brandon’s thick length, getting high off his stifled grunts. I bite the insides of my lip and moan when he cups my butt, I want his giant dick inside my mouth.