Twenty-nine

I wake before Brandon, my heart hammers in my chest as I lean over to place a kiss on his lips. His eyelids flutter open, a look of recognition flashes across his face and he pulls me into his embrace to deepen the kiss. Throwing my leg over his, my body melts into his and I grind my pelvis on his hips, letting him explore my mouth with his tongue.

We separate some seconds after to catch our breaths, I trace a line down the centre of his hairy chest, a content smile playing on my lips. Propping my jaw on his chest, I pout when I catch him staring down at me. His hand cups my butt through my robe, I sink my teeth into my lower lip without breaking eye contact. As inexperienced as I might be, I want to do so many wickedly delicious things to him, to learn every part of his body.

“Good morning, wifey, you slept well?” He massages my butt when I offer no reply, his palms cover my hands laying flat on his chest and he says, “Your hands are shaking.”

Hiding my face in my palms, I gulp, he looks too handsome for someone who just woke. His fingers caressing the nape of my neck reminds me I am yet to provide an answer to his question, I lower my hands and stare at the ceiling. I whisper, “I’m nervous.”

Brandon slides into a sitting position with his upper body resting on the headboard. His hair shoots in all direction, on instinct, my hand reaches up to pat my scalp to ascertain the state of my bonnet, it tends to slip off during the night. “Why? What’s wrong?”

His leg feels cold against my cheek, I fiddle with his toes. “El.”

My face crumbles, I turn to him with my intertwined hands under my jaw and jut my lower lip. “Call me wifey.” I frown. “My name is wifey or dear wife, don’t call me, El.”

He chuckles. “Okay, wifey, what’s wrong?”

The thumping of my heart forces me to clear my throat, I give in to the temptation and crawl onto his laps. His hands are quick to wrap around my waist, my gaze fixates on his chest to avoid those sharp eyes trying to figure out the issue. It’s not a big deal.

“Are you still mad at me?” We couldn’t stay till the end of the show because I wasn’t enjoying it, I did try to look beyond the pain but it always came down to it. He arches a brow, I gulp and add, “Yesterday. I didn’t seem to share your excitement in the club.”

In my defence, he never gave me prior notice, all I knew was we were headed to his club but I didn’t know what type until we arrived there. I suck on my bottom lip, I don’t want to go there again, I hope he can understand. It hurts to watch them maltreat my fellow woman. I know she gave her blessings but it doesn’t stop me from feeling bad for her.

Trailing the line between his breasts, I pull one of his tiny nipples and giggle when he purses his lips. “Is that why you’re nervous?” I pout and he chuckles. “No, I am not, I was never mad at you. I should have asked you first,” he cocks his head to the side and nods, “I did think you would like it. The rough sex, watching someone else get punished.”

Satisfied with his response, I smile. “I couldn’t enjoy it but you can go alone if you want.”

His reply is interrupted by the faraway sound of a ringtone I identify as mine, I shrug when he points that out, whoever that is can wait. “I only go if and when I have to.”

Weaving my fingers through his hair, I cry out when he loosens the rope of my robe, freeing my breasts to tease my nipples. I am entranced by his eyes which cloud with lust, he lowers his head to my chest, his mouth closes over my nipple and his tongue circles the taut bud. Gritting my teeth, I throw my head back and inhale sharply, trying not to lose focus with the hand palming my belly slowly making its way to my core.