Twenty-one

I wake up with a start, a string of curses leaves my lips as I turn to lie on my stomach and sigh in relief at the switch of positions. My whole body is sore, my anus, vagina and nipples scream for some tender loving care plus a warm bath. I blink twice, noting the change in the colours of the walls for the first time, we are in our bedroom but I have no recollection of how I got here. A small laugh escapes me, I am a deep sleeper, I can sleep through a storm and last night was hell, there is no way I would have felt him carry me.

The mattress dips with a new weight, Brandon’s face comes into view and I frown, he chuckles but I don’t share in his humour. This man almost split my asshole, nearly ripped off my nipples and vagina with those damn clamps he used on them and he has the guts to laugh at me like he can handle the number of strokes he dished out. He needs an ass-whooping, let us see if he will remain amused when I am done with him.

My frown deepens into a scowl; he reaches for my forehead but I slap his hands away. He is not my favourite person in the world right now, I demand an apology from him and a date with lots of cake, ice-cream too. Plenty kisses and a full body massage.

“You have low pain tolerance,” he says as his fingers find their way under the duvet and to my naked body. I scoff, bold of him to say such a thing when he was treating me like a professional subordinate. “Bad sub.”

A part of me is glad the teasing doesn’t go beyond that but I am still annoyed. I don’t know how but I have a gut feeling my entrance into the BDSM world would have been warmer, more welcoming if we didn’t quarrel before leaving France. I am his wife not some random slut he picked up on the streets and he treated me worse than that.

“It was my first time but you didn’t care,” I fire back and hiss. “I don’t like you again.”

His position at the edge of the bed offers him full access to my body and I hiss in pain when he runs his fingers over my nipples. I wince and squirm when his fingertips graze my buttcrack, lingering on my butthole, it still hurts. The ache in every part of my body is the only reason I am lying on my stomach with my ass in the air, it’s the only posture that doesn’t hurt but he must have taken it to mean I wanted his touch. Well, I do want his touch, I always do but he doesn’t have to know that until he earns my forgiveness.

“But I still like you,” he whispers with a small smile and I have to fight back the urge to reciprocate it. His charms won’t work today. “Your bath is ready when you are.”

My body thrums in delight when I feel his fingers slide into my warmth and I frown, I don’t get it, why am I always wet for him? I should be upset and I am but my body says otherwise, we want him thrusting into me. Letting out a sigh, I bite my lips, I will have to deny my body of its needs for now. I pull his arm away from me, hating that I miss his touch immediately he retracts his hand. My legs are wobbly as I try to get off the bed, my anus puckers in pain when my feet meet the ground and my butt screams for me to stand. I might need ice for my asshole but I don’t know how to voice that odd request.

Brandon attempts to leave and I tug on his shirt, I have work for him. “Carry me,” I say with a pout and stretch my hands, ignoring the wrinkles I made on his outfit. He looks set for work but I don’t care, he has to pay for getting me to this point.

“My body aches. I’m tired,” I add when he hesitates and bat my eyelashes at him. He frowns, I start sniffling until he crouches between my legs to inspect my face. The pad of his thumb brushes my cheek, a smile finds its way to our lips when he figures out I’m only acting up. I pout when he shakes his head, he can’t say no after my theatrics. “But I’m your favourite wife and I’m tired.”

“You are my only wife.”

“And your favourite,” I say with a smile. My hands come to rest on his shoulders, I jut my lower lip and sniff. “Carry me. Pleaaase.”