Chapter 47

A/N: Leebury pic ^^ also I just realize how long this damn story is...I'm not even close to being ready to finish it tho. I think imma make a sequel where they're in college. What do you think?

-yours truly, olive

Seabury's POV:

I'm really worried about Charles. He's been acting strange and distant ever since the...photos got leaked. Whenever I ask him about it he just says he's 'tired'. I'm getting really worried because when you see the love of your life in pain you want to do anything you can to help, right? I just need to tell him what I think.

"Charlie?" He looks over to me with a soft smile. "What's up baby boy?" Can you come here?" He nods, puts down the food he was eating in the kitchen, and walks over to the couch. "So I think we need to talk..." A look of worry washes over him and I shake my head. "Not like that! Not like that..I just need to ask you something. And answer honestly, okay?"

He looks nervous but nods. I give him a small kiss on the cheek, making him blush. I take a breath before talking. "So...um. I've been worried about you, Charlie. You've just been acting different lately, since the, um, picture got exposed. You keep telling me you're just tired but I know it's something else. Just please tell me. If you're scared I'll be mad o-or sad, it's okay. Just tell me so we can get through it together." He starts shaking softly and I soon realize he's crying.

"C-Charlie. Please don't cry." I whimper, wrapping my arms around his tall figure. He quickly returns the hug, grabbing on the back of my shirt and crying into my shoulder. I shush him and run my hand through the side of his hair that isn't shaved.

He pulls back and takes a deep breath, wiping some of his stray tears. "Please don't be mad, please, Sammy." I furrow my brows and shake my head. "I-I won't." He nods and takes another breath. "I-I kissed, fuck. I- I kissed L-Laurens." He stammers out.

I feel my heart drop to my feet and a terrible feeling knot in my stomach. "O-oh." I choke out. "I'm so sorry sammy. Please don't be mad at me. Please don't b-break up with me. I need you. It was a stupid, impulsive kiss. I don't even like him like that. I like you, so so much. I- I love you, Sam. Please." He begs, the tears coming back to his eyes.

I just shake my head. I don't want to break up with him. My life has gotten so much better with him in it. He's so unlike my ex, George. He's sweet and soft with me, even if he puts on a tough act around other people. He's there for me, he was there for me during the Francis and Reynolds situation. He was there for me when the picture got out.

"It's okay."

He sniffles and looks up from his hands. "W-what?" He stutters. "It's okay, Charlie." I repeat. He wipes away his tears and pulls me into a firm yet sweet hug. "Oh thank you, Sammy. Thank you so much. I'm so so sorry I did that to you. I never want to hurt you, and I'll never hurt you again." I nod and give him a small smile before pulling him into a soft kiss.

"I love you, Charlie. I don't want to break up with you, okay? You mean everything to me." He leans In and gives me another quick kiss. "I love you too, Sammy. So, so much. Thank you." I smile and press our foreheads together.

Alex's POV:

John has been acting really weird lately. When I go to kiss him he keeps hesitating before kissing back. He's been more and more distant and secretive. I really don't know what's up. I'm just hoping he's not having flashbacks to Francis and Reynolds again...

I decide to just ask him straight forward what's up. I reach over for the remote and pause moana. "John?" He looks confused as to why I paused the movie and hums in response. "Are you...okay?" I ask bluntly. He shifts uncomfortably and sits up. "What- what do you mean?" I sigh and run a hand through my hair.

"I don't wanna sound rude but...you've been acting...different." He looks down at his hands and rubs the back of his neck. I reach out and put my hand on his back, making him tense up slightly. "You haven't been having flashbacks again...have you?" He averts his gaze back to me and shakes his head quickly.

"Baby, you know you can tell me, right?" He nods. "If you were having flashbacks just tell me. I could help you." He turns his attention back to his hands. "I'm not. Having flashbacks, that is. I just.." He cuts off, I take his hands in mine and rub them comfortingly, telling him to go on.

"I..." I see tears start to come to his eyes and a worried look washes over my face. "I can't tell you, Alex. You'll hate me." What? "John, just tell me. I could never hate you." He takes a shaky breath and peers into my eyes so I get a good look at his tearstained cheeks and red eyes.

"I- I kissed Lee."