Chapter 18

Alex POV:

It's like 12:15pm and John decided to go have lunch with Peggy before we all meet up later. In other words, John is gone and I'm bored out of my mind. I scroll through Instagram before checking my messages.

Like the lonely child I am I have no messages. I think for a second wondering who I haven't texted in a while. Hmm.

Youngscrapy: Thomas! How are you? It seems I haven't heard from you in so long.

Thomas: Oh. Hamilton.

I scrunch my face up in confusion but answer anyways.

Youngscrapy: That's me

Thomas: So what do you want?

Youngscrapy: Oh, um, I just wanted to say hi?

Thomas: You can't even text a single sentence without pausing with a dumb 'Um'? Are you that slow?

Youngscrapy: Thomas what's going on with you?

Thomas: Nothing's wrong with me, Hamilton. Now that I'm friends with James Reynolds, George king, and seabury I've found that I don't need to talk to orphan scum like you.

I know he did not just fucking say 'orphan'

Youngscrapy: Well fuck you too. And fuck your stupid friends. They can all suck my massive shlong-

I type before shaking my head and deleting it.

Youngscrapy: I see. See you at school jeffershit.

Thomas: Name-calling now are we, hamilhoe? How mature.

Youngscrapy: You literally just fucking called me a name, but ok.

~contact name changed to dick sucker~

Dick sucker: At least I can get dick, unlike you.

Youngscrapy: Very funny. I can get girls and boys, thank you very much. All you have is Madison.

Dick sucker: Bye hamilhoe.

Youngscrapy: Go die in a hole, jeffershit. ❤️

I shut off my phone and scoff loudly. Well, there goes another friend who left me. I decide to lighten up my mood by watching some Miranda animatics.

Johns POV:

"Peggles!!"

I run to my yellow friend who proceeds to jump into my arms and wrap her legs around my waist. I sit her down and ruffle her hair playfully as she lovingly rolls her eyes.

"I just spent 30 minutes getting my hair done, freckles. Don't do me like that." I giggle as we walk into the restaurant.

"Everything in here is so fancy.." I whisper. She nods and looks at the menu confused. "What even is a 'escargot'?" She says, pronouncing it like 'is-car-got'. I chuckle and repeat it the correct way. "Es-cargo. It's snails, I think. At least that's what laf said."

She points to her mouth and fake gags before flipping through the menu trying to find something edible. "They have this margarita pizza. I'm gonna get it, because that's mah nameeee." I chuckle and look through the menu and decide on a 'black bean burger' whatever that is.

~time skip~

We finish eating our food and pay the waiter. He hands back the receipt and slips something into my hand before saying, "have a nice day" and walking away. I look confusingly at the piece of paper in my hand and unfold it.

John church: 123-456-7890 call me ;)

Peggy, being the nosy pest she is, also looks at the unfolded paper. "Ooooh, Johnny boi's gonna get someeeee!" I lightly smack her upside the head and stuff the paper into my pocket. "Silence, roach." She fake gasps like I said something so terrible and we walk back to her car.