Chapter 41

A/N: Alex's outfit ^^

Alex's POV:

"John, should we? He might get mad and kick us out."

"Jemmy, calm down it's fine. Now hand me the cup."

I hear people murmur but I decide to stay asleep to see what they'll do. Bad decision. After about two seconds cold liquid is being dumped all over me. I sit up with a yelp. I see John laughing his ass off while holding a empty cup. I hop off the bed and go to attack him.

He sees this and quickly dashes out of my room. I speedily follow him down the stairs as he runs into the kitchen. I almost bump into Mrs. Washington earning a noise of surprise.

"Don't break anything!" She shouts, as I run down the hall to the theatre room. I slow down a bit because I'm out of shape and can't run for my life. John clearly has athletic ability because he's running back up the stairs. I take a couple deep breaths and run back up as well.

I see him standing in the middle of my room ready to run again when I put my hand up, panting. "I- I give up. You win." I say in between breaths. He gives me a smug look and I punch him in the arm. He chuckles and picks me up. I giggle and wrap my lags around his waist.

"You're short." He says, chuckling. I shoot him a quick glare. "Okay okay, I'm sorry." He says, leaning in for a kiss. I happily oblige and cup his cheeks with my hands, kissing him softly.

"Can you two stop being gay for like, two seconds, and get ready for school?"

I pull apart and peer over at James who has an unimpressed look on his face. John sighs and lets me down. "Thank you. I'm gonna go get Martha ready." James says as he exits the room. I chuckle and go to my dresser to grab some clothes.

I'm rummaging through my drawers when I feel a pair of arms snake around my waist. I chuckle and feel John rest his chin on my head. "What's wrong jacky?" He sighs dramatically. "I don't want go to schooool." He mumbles into my hair. I giggle and turn around.

"We have tooooo, we need a 'education' so we can get into our ideal college or something." He groans and I turn around. I peck him on the cheek softly, making him smile a bit. "Now go get dressed, we have to leave in half an hour." I hear grumbles of disapproval and roll my eyes fondly, grabbing my clothes.

I take my clothes into the bathroom and change into a pair of baggy white jeans, a oversized green sweater, and green converse. I pull my hair into a messy bun and nod at my choices. I walk out and see John wearing black jeans, a white hoodie, and a Jean jacket. I smile at how nice he looks in it and waltz over to him.

"You look very cute today

"You look very cute today." He remarks which makes me blush. "Thank you. So do you." He chuckles and leans down to kiss me. I kiss him back and take his hand, leading his downstairs.

I see that Martha and James are already at the table eating some pancakes and eggs. "Good morning, boys." Mrs. Washington says. "Good morning Mrs. Washington." "Morning Martha." We sit down and eat our food and Mr. Washington comes in.

"Good morning son. Morning John. Can you send me the addresses for your siblings schools?" John takes a bite of eggs and nods, texting Mr. Washington. "I'm glad to see you both going to school. I'm sure your teachers are worried. Speaking of, John why weren't you at school again?"

John swallows his food and pauses. "Oh- Um- I was visiting my grandparents?" He says glancing to me, though it comes out more as a question. Mr. Washington raises an eyebrow but drops the subject. "Okay, John we really must be going now." I urge, filling at the sleeve of his jacket. He nods and brings out plates to the sink.

"Be good for the Washington's, you two." John says firmly, pointing to his siblings. They nod and grab their backpacks as well. John grabs his keys and slips his hand in mine as we walk out to his car.