When I got back stage and entered the room. I opened the door and was automatically attacked by each of the girls. "Baby girl, you were so cute and professional!" Ally said to me. Once she pulled away, I noticed her eyes were red and puffy.
"Were you just crying, Alls?" I questioned her rubbing her back to comfort her.
She nodded as another tear eacaped onto her cheek, "Yeah. I'm just proud of you. Thats all."
I brought her into a bigger hug and couldn't help but smile, "Thanks Mama."
"How about we go out to eat right now and then celebrate tonight." Dinah expressed in a excited tone.
Lauren raised her hand, "I know how to get alcohol!"
"Nooooo." Ally whined.
I grabbed her hand and pulled it, "Come on Mama Sunshine. We can drink at the penthouse and have some fun as friends." I begged her making the signature puppy dog eyes. "Lord knows y'all won't be able to do it after the album comes out and the tour starts. Just do it please."
Ally officially crumbled and agreed.

My mischievous smile came out. We are gonna fuck up Mama Ally tonight.

--

It was 8:30 and Lauren had got a lot of liquor to hold us over for the night and I was happy about it. I mean there were shot glasses for the hard shit, red solo cups for the screwdrivers, and then lots of snacks.

We each got a solo cup filled with the screwdrivers to start out with. "Let's toast to y/n, and her future success." Lauren said raising her cup above her head.
I interrupted her, "And for Reflection being number one and it isn't even out yet."
Saluds rang out through the penthouse before each of us clanged our cups together then took huge gulps. Ally gagged at the strong taste of the alcohol, and I just giggled knowing she was definitely gonna be a lightweight. "Lo, we should play drinking games."
"Ooo lets play Kings Cup." Lauren laughed taking another sip of her drink.
"We both know that three out of the five of us aren't gonna be able to last past round 1. Especially if someone picks a Ace." I snickered pushing my hair out of my face. "How about we start off easy. Never have I ever?" I hurried to finish off my half cup of the screwdriver and walked over to the kitchen counter to pour half a cup of Jack and half a cup of Coca-cola.
"I'm down." Mani said sipping her drink lightly.
"Everyone come to the table then. We're playing a game." I ordered. They all got into their seats and I brought over a bottle of jack with a couple of shot glasses for the losers. "Ohkay, Lo and I played this game a little differently over Christmas break." I explained sitting on my seat. "The basic rules are obvious. I say something like 'Never have I ever kissed a girl' and if you've done it, you have to drink. So, in this case I would have to drink, obviously." I giggled. "But, the rule is that if you lie and we know, you take a shot. Or if you run out of your drink first, take a shot. Got it?"
Camila whined leaning on me, "I'm going to lose so fast."
I smirked and kissed the top of her head, then pushed her off of me. "Sorry not sorry. Oh and complete honesty because this doesn't leave this group."
Dinah laughed, "Wait. Y/N, and Lauren. How about you two and I make a bet?"
I looked at Lauren confused then back to Dinah, "Depends. What is it?"
Dinah raised her eyebrow, "I bet you two will get drunk before I will."
Lauren laughed and pulled her drink to her mouth then sat it down in front of her, "Maybe you'll last longer than me, but I'm not so sure about y/n. She's pretty good at drinking games."
"What do I win if I last longer?" I asked Dinah, excited about the bet.
"The winner gets to have the loser be their bitch for a complete week. No complaints." Dinah laughed taking a gulp of her drink.
I extended my hands and said, "All of us have to take normal drinks. No bitching."
They both took my hands and shook them and I grabbed my cup. "Who wants to do the honors?"
Lauren licked her lips and pulled her beanie down a little, "I will. Never have I ever had sex in public."
I looked over to see Camila be the only one to take a sip of her drink. I knitted my eyebrows, "Is there something you wanna tell me, babe?"
She giggled, "It was with you. Chill. Remember, after the Macy's Thanksgiving performance?"
I thought about it for a second then remembered what she was talking about. "Oh right." I snickered thinking about how kinky she was that time. I gladly took my sip and tried to keep myself from getting too heated at the thought.
"You two didn't!" Ally yelled in surprise. "I was looking for you two everywhere in the park that day. Oh my God."
"The park?!" Normani busted out laughing.
I pointed to Mila, "It was her idea. I swear. I could've waited till we were at the hotel or something."
"We were sharing a room with Ally, so no thank you." Camila laughed tapping her small fingers on the table.
Dinah raised her hand, "I got one! Never have I ever had an inappropriate day dream about someone during a interview or performance."
Every one of the girls took a sip, even Dinah. "No, wait. DJ, it's something you haven't done. You can't drink." I explained.
She smiled, "But I've done everything. Well, not everything but you know what I mean."
All of a sudden, the song changed in the background to 'Post to Be' by Omarion. Everyone at the table started to get turnt all of a sudden. Well, all except me. I just sat by and watched them dance like crazy. It is actually pretty entertaining to see how hype they get when this song comes on.