Xiumin~Cont. of I Still love you

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"That's good jagi! I'm proud"

End Of Flasback
_

I sigh heavily before jumping out of my car and heading in. I finally confessed my feelings towards her, there is a chance that she may accept and another chance that she might not. I enter the house to see my brother with his boyfriend.

"Luhan can you tell Sehun to put some pants on"

"Hey babe but some pants on my baby bro is home"

"Okay babe" Sehun replied running into his and Luhan's room, I sigh when Luhan came next to me.

"So how was dinner?"

"Good"

"What's up?"

"I confessed to her"

"Did she answer?"

"No, she just stood there"

"Wow, well you should bring her over one day yeah?"

"Not while he has no pants on hyung"

"Well I'll make sure he keeps then on well I'll try" I chuckle as he winks at Sehun.

"Well I'm off to bed night!"

"Night!"

"Yah Sehun stop it tickles" I go out the back door to go to my room behind the house as I jump onto my bed then slowly drifting off to sleep.

Next Day

A beginning of a new day and still Miyu had too many thoughts. She turned her phone off and grabbed her iPod and went for a jog trying to clear her mind. She stopped at the bridge and admire the scenery, She inhaled deeply as she exhaled slowly.
I still love you

I love you Mimi

She closed her eyes, Xiumin the one she's in love with, the one that broke her into pieces, the one that made her cry in pain but even after all that suffering she still loved him and still now.

Kris the one that made her happy and smile, the one that didn't hurt her, the one that protected her but she knew that she didn't love him that way he loved her.

She opened her eyes and began to run again.

I dried my hair as I just finished my shower, I went to look at my phone when I see a few meassage from Kris

>To: Mimi
Morning!
-8:45 am
Did you sleep well?
-8:50 am
Why aren't you replying? Are you still sleeping?
-8:51 am
>To: Kris
Morning FanFan
Can we meet up?? I need to talk to you.
Mimi :)
>To: Mimi
Yeah, okay! Time and place? :)
>To: Kris
The usual place around 9:50-10 ish?
>To: Mimi
See you there! \^0^