The Meeting

I have entered the town limits as I roar past the sign. I'm in the town of Crescent Wood. Its a small town that is in the mountains. The sky's are dark and cloudy today. It took me four days to get here but the company has a cabin ready for me in the woods near the school. I'm glad that I won't have to be in the town I prefer the isolation and woods better. I head down the road that leads to the house. I arrive to see a two story cabin that looks like the Forrest took over it. Taking my helmet off I get off the bike and look at it. The vines cover the sides of the house and grow all the way up. Bushes and flowers are in flower beds in front of the porch. I sense some eyes on me and let my senses confirm its a couple wolves. I walk up to the house and bring out my keys that was in the envelope. Walking inside my breath is taken away. Its gorgeous. It has refurbished furniture in the living room and The kitchen is made up of black marble material. The stairs lead up to the bedroom, bathroom and office. I head up the stairs and go into the bedroom. There is glass doors that lead to a balcony. In the room there is a bed that has black curtains around it and a red and black comforter on the bed. It also has a arm chair and couch with a book self. At least this time they had the bookshelf. I look at the time and see I have at least thirty minutes before school starts. I quickly take a shower and dry my hair. I grab my duffel back from the living room and go to the bed room to change out of my clothes. I put on a Avenged Sevenfold shirt that has a gruesome cover on it and some black jeans with black combat boots that are studded. I complete the outfit with my black biker jacket and my black choker necklace cross. I put some knives in my inside pocket of my jacket and grab my keys. The ride to the school was interesting. The locals all looked at me confused. I'm guessing most people don't get new comers here. As I head into the school parking lot the students stare at me intensely. I park and turn the bike off and take the helmet off. People are taking all around me while point at me. I ignore them and head towards the school.

~

A black motorcycle rolls up with a girl riding it. I watch from my spot near the front doors with Ajax next to me looking also. The girl takes her helmet off and her red hair is bright. It looks like flames. She walks to the door of the school. She is wearing all black and looks like one look will kill you. Who the hell is this chick. She passes by us and she looks at me quickly and I can see she has on red lipstick and eyeliner. Her eyes are the most Darkest shade of Purple and blue I have ever seen. She enters the school. Ajax lets out a small whistle.

"If looks could kill she would kill us all." says Ajax turning to me. I nod in agreement. Is she the hunter that is suppose to be here. She doesn't even look that tough. Take the black away and she would look like a kitten.

"Yeah we are going to keep an eye on her." I say walking to my first class which is PE. Today we are Playing soccer.

~

I get my schedule and see that I have PE first. Well that is my favorite activity. I enter the locker rooms for girls and get my locker. All the girls are staring at me as I change. Some gasp as they see my scars and tattoos. I have tattoos that cover both my arms. I also have a belly button piercing. I change into some school PE shorts and shirt. We all head into the gym. I see the guy who was staring at me near the door. He takes a double look at me now that they can see my tattoos. I guess they haven't seen many people with tattoos. The coach is telling us we are playing soccer today and assigns the guy who I can feel power coming from as one captain and another guy who is slightly stronger then him.

"Okay Stark and Ajax pick your team." says the coach. So this is Stark...well he is very strong for someone his age. He has Black hair And green eyes. The has a nice build and is slightly tanned. Compared to the guy next to him who I think his name is Ajax. Ajax is dark and look intimidating but easy to approach. They begin picking and I'm the last one left.

"You guys have one left who wants the new student." says the coach they each look at each other then back to me.

"I'll take her." says Ajax. Well this is going to be interesting. The coach blows the whistle and the game starts. I don't play much and mostly let the others play. If I show that I'm not interested maybe they won't make me play. However I really wanna play but I tell myself mentally they can't know who I am. While I was thinking This massive guy runs into me Knocking me down on my ass. Ow. what the fuck. I look up and see Stark looking at me then extends his hand. I slap his hand away from me and walk off away from the game to the lockers. I hate wolves.

~

"Dude I think she is pissed." says Ajax next to me as the girl walks off. I didn't mean to run into her I was into the game and didn't see her there.

"Yeah you think she smacked my hand when I tried to help her up." I say to Ajax as coach B says class is over and to go change. This girls is bizarre I swear. As me and Ajax head to our next class which is history Amanda walks up. Now Amanda is the slut of the school who has been trying her oh so hardest to hook up with me. But I reject her every time.

"Hey there handsome." She says hugging into my arm. I sigh and look to Ajax for help but he leaves me. Some Best friend you are bastard I think to myself.

"What do you want Amanda and get off me." I say shaking her off. She pouts but gets over it.

"Wanna skip next period with me sense it's a boring class for you anyway." she says giving me a pouty face. Ditch? With her? Hell no.

"No I don't now leave Amanda." I say walking past her to my class. As I enter I see the new girl sitting in the back staring out the window. Ajax is sitting a couple seats over from her and I sit next to him.

'Dude please don't tell me we are going to see this chick in all our classes.' I say mind linking him. He looks at me and shrugs I just put my head down in the desk. Class starts and miss Renteria walks in and says.

"Class we have a new student her name is Zarola Vixen." She says nodding into The girls direction. What a weird name I think to my self. Vixen.... Why does that sound familiar to me. Class starts and all Zarola does the whole class is write into this book and stare out the window.

'Dude stop staring at her.' says Ajax mind linking me. I give him a look and pay attention to what ever miss R is saying. The bell rings and she instantly bolts out of the class.

'In a hurry much?' I mind link to Ajax. he shrugs it off as we head off to the rest of our day.