Letting my hands fall to my sides, I make to kneel when Brandon pulls me up. “No.” A frown mars my features and he goes on to explain, “Not today, El. You are not ready.”

“I am,” I say with a slight shake of my head. “I can take in all of you, I’ll even swallow.”

“Not today.” My lips tremble, he has been avoiding a blowjob since that incident and I don’t know what to do with this realisation. I am only trying to make up for my attitude of that day. “El,” I raise my eyes to meet his, “don’t start now, please. Not today, okay?”

“Start what?” I breathe out and swat his hand resting on my shoulder. He makes me sound like a nagging wife. “Start what?”

“This,” he responds with his hands pointed at me. “I don’t want us to fight over this. You will play with him another day.”

I blink twice and nod, my shoulder deflates, maybe I am being a big baby. It’s his body, he can refuse my touch. I sigh and obey him when he tells me to raise my hands, he can’t hold off on me giving him a blowjob forever. A giggle slips past my lips when he tickles my armpit and he smiles in return. I reach for his jaw, run my fingers through his beards and apologise for acting out. He’s quick to dismiss my apology, calling it nothing and I return to my former position.

Brandon’s leg comes to ease mine apart and I hold my breath when he starts washing me. He trails invisible lines down the centre of my breasts, circles my nipples without fully touching them. I let out a startled moan when he pinches them without notice and a disappointed sigh leaves me when he resumes washing the rest of my body.

The stall is quiet except for the warm water running down my body which pools at my feet and disappears into the drain. Brandon’s erection dangles with each move he makes; he continues his job of rinsing the lather off my body without paying mind to it. Our heated session in the room should be enough for me to keep to myself for a bit but that’s not the case, I want him inside of me again. Inside my mouth, then vagina.

My eyes widen when he drops to his knees, excitement spread through my chest. I can work with this, this is more than enough compensation for denying me his dick. His breath fans the entrance of my femininity, I suck in a sharp breath when his finger trails my vagina lips. A swipe of his tongue over my clit has my fingers digging into his shoulders to steady myself and my head falls back when he repeats the gesture.

Pushing my legs apart, he caresses my inner thighs, places light kisses on the lower part of my belly. I purr in contentment, pushing his head down so he can get to the main work. His tongue swipes over my clit faster than before and I grab fistfuls of his hair at the waves of pleasure that shoots up my spine, travelling to all parts of my being.

My eyes open and close, moans tumble out of my lips with my legs slowly turning into jelly. His hold on my waist is the only reason I have not fallen but even that is not enough to keep me standing as my climax begins to build. I let out a strangled sound when he pinches my clit, inserts his fingers into me and his tongue returns to lick my insides like I am the best dish on the menu.

I jerk when Brandon’s fingertips graze my asshole, almost delirious with pleasure at the combination of his tongue, his fingers in my vagina and the ones tickling my asshole. My legs start to tremble, he picks up speed, lapping on my juices with grace. He pulls away abruptly and I cry out in frustration, uttering balderdash at his shocking withdrawal.

“Please.”

He responds by pushing my legs further apart and I gulp as he retrieves the showerhead. Positioning it directly under me, he turns the shower on and water shoots up my vagina, the intensity sending me into a daze as I approach my peak again. My eyes jerk open when the water ceases and the glare I send Brandon is enough to chill him to the bones but he only shrugs. I want to come.