Day 1: Hospital Love

DAY 1: Hospital Love
----- -----
Characters:
* Uchiha Sasuke
* Haruno Sakura
* Uzumaki Naruto
* Hatake Kakashi
* Sai
* Yamato

----- -----
Era: After Ninja War

----- -----

"Hello Naruto, Sasuke," The copy-ninja says as he opened the door to where Team 7's healing room. The copy-ninja's team was healing, including Sai and Yamato.

"Kakashi-Sensei! You're here!" The blond-haired knucklehead waved his left hand, his right arm is currently being made from Hiroshima cells that Tsunade and Sakura are currently making.

"Of course, Naruto! Can I not see my team?" Kakashi joked as he stood next to Naruto's bed. Two hours passed and two short knocks were heard on the door before it was opened. In the doorway was Team 7's personal nurse, Haruno Sakura, "Sakura?"

"Hello Kakashi-Sensei," Sakura says as she pulled in a rolling machine along with a rolling tray with some food and other necessities, "Sasuke, Naruto, Yamato, Sai. Time for a check-up. Who's first?"

"I'll go ugly," Sai responded as she nodded and walked over with her clip board in hand. A few moments have passed and Sakura stood back, "Well?"

"You'll be checked out by the end of next week," Sakura responses as she checked off a couple of things off of her clipboard, "Keep eating the meals and getting your sleep will get your chakra up to full-strength. Also, an announcement. Sai, you will be living with the Yamanaka family until everything has been rebuilt, understood?"

"Yes."

"Good," Sakura says as she handed him his meal, "Today's meal is different for everyone so you'll be surprised once you get your meal. Okay?"

"Hai!"

After an hour of getting everyone else checked and recorded onto her clipboard, Sakura sits with Sasuke to feel what's left of his stub, asking him small, quick questions and him answering with an 'hn' or a grunt. Hn was yes and a grunt was no.

"I know this may seem irritating but do you want the prosthetic arm or no?" Sakura asks Sasuke as he shook his head no and he writes it down on her clipboard, "Okay, here is your lunch for today. Sliced tomatoes with rice balls and dumplings, and non-sweetened tea. You don't have to eat everything, and same with all of you. Eat until your full or until you don't want to anymore."

"Is that an option now, Sakura-Chan?" Naruto asks as she nodded.

"Well, with my patients, I'm not going to force them to eat. If they lost weight, then I want them to slowly gain the weight back, not forcing them to eat so much at the one time. With suicidal patients, I take this approach very seriously. Okay, different topic."

"Yeah?"

"Yes," Sakura says as she stands up, "Tomorrow, I will check just Sasuke with the healing process of his eyes and also Naruto and Sasuke for there missing stubs. The day after tomorrow, we will go to the hospital training grounds and I will be helping you guys with walking around and trying to help you guys with basic training with your guys chakra like the training tree. I'll have personal days with each of you also sometime this week with diagnosing you guys like if you have anxiety issues then we will fix them okay?"

"Hai."

"You four try and decided the days that you guys want to have a personal day with me, I won't force it but if you just want to express and scream out something, you can. That is what I'm here for, as your personal nurse and doctor. In two weeks, Naruto, you will be getting your prosthetic arm on and you will be here for additional days and therapy days, understand?"

"Hai!"

"Good, now, I'll see you around dinner time," Sakura says, "If you want to visit me anytime, just come to my office if you want to talk. Bye."

"See you later, Sakura-Chan!" Naruto says as Sakura left the room, leaving the five men into themselves.

Sometime Later.....

"Sakura," Sasuke mumbles under his breath.

"Hmm?" Sakura hums, turning to Sasuke. Kakashi decided to take the other three guys and go on a walk around the hospital garden's, "What's wrong?"

"Can I have my personal day with you in three days?" Sasuke asks as Sakura nodded, "Also, Kun."

"Hmm?"

"Kun"

"Kun?"

"Sasuke-Kun, I want you to call me Sasuke-Kun."

"S-Sasuke-Kun," Sakura says as Sasuke smirks then tugs her towards him, placing his hand on the back of her neck. He pulls Sakura to him and softly kisses her lips. She kisses back, softly and they close there eyes and then pulled away a few moments later, "Hmm. Sasuke-Kun by ourselves, okay?"

"Girlfriend," Sasuke states in a quiet voice.

"Boyfriend," Sakura says quietly and then they pull back, "Love you."

"Love you too."

SasuSaku Month ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें