"What?!" I say.

"9 o'clock," she says. I look over. There they are. There's a mix of teachers from all grades, but I somehow still had them all

Especially the two that told me I would get nowhere in life, and hated my guts.

"I hate it here," Morana says.

"Me too," I say.

"Ew I hate Lewis. Look at her, fucking bitch hates me," Ariana says.

"She hates me too. Told me I would get nowhere in life and that I was gonna work and McDonald's," I say.

"What?" My mom says.

"Oh, yeah! But we're not gonna make a scene! She's retiring," I say. She sighs and sits back in her chair. The waitress comes and takes our drink orders, and then our food orders.

"Okay, question. Who do you think is gonna be the first person out of all of us to get married?" Colton asks.

"I don't know," I say.

"Emma," Aria says.

"How do you know that?" I ask.

"Because," Morana says. I look at her. 

She is down on one knee. 

I gasp. My hands go over my mouth. The whole restaurant is now staring. I am going to cry.

"Amelia. I've known since I was 14 that there was something different about you. Something special. I couldn't get you out of my mind. You comforted me when I had no one. And you weren't even there. I clung onto a memory. And honestly, I think that was my subconscious trying to tell me something." I laugh. She smiles.

"You continue to comfort me. And love me. And be there for me. And I want to be with you for the rest of my life because I need you. So, Amelia Rose Hotchner, will you marry me?" 

"Yes! Yes! I'll marry you, yes!" I say, smiling. She smiles, and everyone claps and cheers.

She stands up, puts the ring on my finger, then kisses me. I look at it. It's the one I wanted. The one I sent Alison. I am so overwhelmed with joy. I can't stop smiling.

"Aww, love birds!" Rosalie says. Oh yeah. Cole, Rosalie, and Kylie are here. With their baby!

"Did you guys know?" I ask.

"Yes. We all did," Grace says.

"Oh," I say.

"Yeah, we all had a certain role. Morana giving us roles? Shit, she was scary," Aria says. I smile.

"I was planning this weeks ago but then I got admitted and it was one huge mess! I had to make sure they remembered everything!" Ana says.

"Harassing us over FaceTime call was not it, Ana!" Anna says.

"I'll do it again! Just wait until I'm in charge of the wedding!"

"No. Mnm. No. I refuse. That shit will break up the wedding before it even starts." my mom says.

"That's why you get a planner!" My aunt Stella says.

"Mm true. I already have the whole wedding on Pinterest," Ana says. I look at her.

"That we can look over, of course," she says, not looking at me. I smile and shake my head.

"So. Amelia are you taking her last name?" Lauren asks.

"No. She's always wanted to take my last name."

"Oh! Okay, bet! Morana Hotchner!" My dad says. I smile, and the waitress comes out with dessert.

"So, since our boss was here during the proposal, the food is on the house. Also, congratulations!" She says. We smile. She passes out the ice cream. It is so good.

"I just screamed without the s," Anna says.

"Anna!" My mom says. Morana and I look at each other before bursting out laughing.

"Your parents put away my uncle!" I mock.

"I hate you!" She mocks.

"Not this bullshit again," Kylie says, smiling.

"What?" My dad asks, confused.

"I don't know. They do this shit all the time," my aunt Sadie says. We look at each other. I smile, as does she.

"I love you," she whispers in my ear. I put my head on her shoulder.

"I love you most."

A/N- I don't think words can explain how excited I am for this wedding, oh my. I love you!💜

Oh and, the ring babes.