3.7 - Retirments & Advice

Charles had spent most of the next day doing press conferences and media day. At night, Liza, Lando, Charles and I went to dinner at this beautiful skylight. It seemed that Lando and Liza have been spending more time together when they can which made my heart happy because I loved them both so much and I just wanted them to realize that they are perfect for each other. 

Free practice the next day was pretty much a blur, Charles was having an amazing weekend finishing P1 on both practice sessions of the day and it looked like if everything was going like it was, he would further his distance from Max at the top of the championship with an easy win.

It also seemed that Max and I were having small improvements. We would wave and smile when we ran into each other at the track which I would definitely call progress. It had been a few weeks now since Charles and I had gotten back together and we were slowly moving on from the whole disaster.

Charles and I had decided to take a nap before the race since FP3 and Qualifying actually took place at night here in Singapore and didn't need to be on track for a couple of hours. I opened my eyes and stretched in bed, feeling Charles' body on the other side of the bed. I check my phone for a few minutes before pushing Charles to wake up. He groaned and turned over.

"Charles Marc, get your ass out of bed" I pushed him again.

He groaned. "I'm always late because of you, you should be the one who is earlier in the track than me" I chuckled.

He groaned once more and dragged himself off the bed.

"Well, if you want to complain about being late then you are going to shower with me" He came up behind me and lifted me off my feet, dragging me away.

"I hate you" I laughed as he closed the bathroom door.

- | -

In the end we ended up running late anyway. He was later than I was and I'm sure that Andrea was going to scold him for being late.

oliviaastor

story posted

story posted

We rushed into a car and we arrived at the track. I gave him a big good luck kiss in case I didn't see him before qualifying and I went to look for Liza. We had coffee and a snack before filming some content we needed.

"Can I go look for Charles?" I asked Liza.

"Can I go look for Lando?" She answered. I smiled and grabbed her hand and we both ran down the paddock.

We spotted Lando first and I tackled him.

"Ugh, you're going to take me out of the race" He groaned. "This is sabotage, you just want your boyfriend to win"

"You'll never know. It could be my master plan" I laughed. "Good luck idiot, I have to go find my winner boyfriend and I will leave you two lovers"