1.6 - Dinner Disasters

The next week rushed by as I spent most of it working all day. The day after the club, there was a knock on the door and a beautiful bouquet of flowers. The card said: 'I miss you'.

oliviaastor

story posted

story posted

I texted Charles that I loved them. We've tried to FaceTime as much as we can during the days we are apart. Charles had a two week break since Turkey but he had to go to Italy for most of it for some shoot with a company. Tonight I had to take a train to Le Castellet, France since it is around the same travel time as taking a flight and we would finally see each other.

I was definitely nervous, Max hadn't replied to my messages so I assumed he was still upset and eventually we would have to run into each other. I never intended for Max to get hurt, I actually had grown to appreciate him in the short time we had spent together. He acted and looked so tough but I've seen him care about other people, I've seen him care about me. I've seen his passion for what he does and his constant improvement to be better and to be the best. I had thought about, if I had met Max first what things could've been. There was no use in that, Charles was everything I've ever wanted and more.

Speaking of Charles, my phone lit up with his name seconds later.

Charles: I can't wait to see you
Charles: I have a dinner I can't get out of though, can you come with me?

Olivia: Sure x

I made sure to pack a few formal night dresses and outfits because I've learnt that on this weekends, especially dating a driver, you never know what you might run into.

I managed to barely close my suitcase, I did have the tendency to overpack either way. I said goodbye to Anna and left for the train station. The train ride was a relatively short one since Marseille was only around three hours away from Monte Carlo. A car was waiting for me outside of the train station and it drive me to Le Castellet and to my hotel. I settled into the hotel and dumped all of my makeup into the counter, took a short shower to get the train smell and sweat out of my hair, dried my hair and curled it.

I was rushing against time knowing that Charles was going to pull up in a car anytime soon.

oliviaastor