2.9 - Games & Celebrations

The next morning I woke up better rested and overall felt less shitty physically, emotionally it was a different story. We got ready to have breakfast downstairs.

oliviaastor

story posted

story posted

We sat for breakfast and I spotted Charles in one of the tables in the corner having breakfast with his trainer and on a table on the other side of the room I saw Max with his trainer. I felt their gazes across the room and felt incredibly uncomfortable, through the rest of the breakfast I didn't even raise my eyesight from my food, avoiding them and almost inhaled all the contents of the plate to get out there as quickly as I could.

They both left around the same time and I relaxed before we went up to the room to get our things and leave for the track.

We got there on time and Valerie kind of followed us around, I showed her some of the things we do and guided her around. Liza came back to us and had a face of bad news.

"Oh I know that face" I said. "Give it to me"

"We have another Red Bull interview scheduled"

"Oh" I simply said.

"I promised I tried to get out of it but management sent the request and-" She began panicking and talking quickly.

"Liza it's okay! Really! We can be professional, it's my job" I reassured her.

"Really? Okay okay. Well let's start walking then, the crew has set the background already"

We walked towards the crew and Liza went through the interview with me and minutes later Max and Checo came over. Checo came over to greet me and hug me and Max kind of stood uncomfortable to the side.

We sat around a table and I explained the game to them.

"Well, the first goal of the game is to pop as many balloons as you can. You have to run from here to the chair and pop them. After that, we'll explain the rest" I smiled to them.

Cameras began rolling and I introduced myself, the boys and the game. The game began and Checo and Max began running up and down to the chair and popping the balloons. They were pretty much tied until Max could not get a balloon to pop. I began laughing watching him struggle.

"I can't pop it" He shouted. I began laughing harder as he even tried popping it against the floor, the ballon tied to his waist with a string. Tears began rolling down my face of laughter. Checo was also laughing but he was way ahead of Max by that point. I ran over to Max and kept laughing.

"Don't laugh" He joked, laughing himself.

"Just lay on the floor, I'll pop it with my shoe" I laughed.