42 ~ Unstable

*TW/ gun violence*

Jonathan

Four days ago

      "Ms. Calloway shouldn't be a teacher if she hates kids that much,"  Addy laughs. She slams her textbook closed and groans dramatically.

"I'm pretty sure she only became a teacher to torture us," I laugh and drag her into my side. She curls into me and smoothes her hand over the creases of my t-shirt.

I curl my hand over the curve of her hip and bask in the softness of her body molded to mine. We've spent everyday like this since New Years. After school we do our homework and spend time together in my apartment for the hour I have before I leave for work. I've been taking on extra hours because I have a feeling my sad excuse for a father isn't going to be as generous with helping me with rent.

"I have to leave in twenty minutes,"  I remind regretfully. Addy leans back and meets my eyes with a small smile.

She shifts to sit up, placing a kiss to my chin. My eyes flutter close when electricity zings through me. Her hands move to my neck and she kisses the space just beneath my jaw. I let out a surprised exhale and grip her jaw to look at her.

I study her features, an expectant blush tinting the apples of her cheeks. My eyes flick from her eyes to her lips. I lick mine before leaning in and capturing hers. She hums into the kiss, slipping her leg over both mine in a straddle.

Her enthusiasm and boldness is catching me off guard so I stumble with my kissing. Addy giggles against my lips and tips her head back an inch. "You nervous Jonathan?"

I shift my hips and squeeze her waist, "No. Just surprised."

She continues the kiss with a dismissive noise. I part my lips to see if she deepens it and she does not disappoint. Her velvet tongue dips into my mouth and I suck on it lightly. Addy rewards me with a appreciative moan. Her back arches, her breasts smothering against my chest.

I wrap one arm around her back to hold her tighter against me. I move the other hand to her ass, pawing it in a slow languid motion. A feel a shutter work it's way through Adelaide's body, her hips slamming down onto my growing erection. I groan into the kiss, the intimate contact making me grow harder.

Adelaide freezes for a moment when she notices my body's reaction to her. Her hands run through my hair and tug,  at the same time she presses her legging covered sex down onto my hardness.

I suck her lip into my mouth and pull away from her, releasing it with a pop. "We need to slow down baby."

Her eyelids flutter at my words and she stills her hips. I'm grateful and disappointed at the lack of friction. She tugs at my hair to tilt my head back, making me let out a guttural noise from deep in my chest.

"You don't want to?" Addy asks. She doesn't have to elaborate for me to know she's talking about having sex. About burying myself deep inside her, feeling her pulse around me, sucking me in.

I gulp down a breath, blinking away the temptation. "Oh I want to. I think it's fairly obvious I want to but-" I look to the clock on the nightstand, "-I have to leave in ten minutes and this isn't something I want to rush."