The Copper Scroll Part 3

Start from the beginning

Michael crossed his arms and shook his head.

Joseph sighed. "Drop the mute act, we're on your side you know. My cops just risked their lives back there to save you from a threat you don't even know about."

Michael snorted.

Joseph glared. "What were you four boys doing at Luke Hemmings house today?"

Michael studied his nails and causally flipped him off.

Joseph slammed the folder onto the table. "You think this is a joke? Some sort of game? You have no idea how important this case is!"

Michael yawned.

Joseph glared. "Fine. We're done here. John, send in the next one."

Michael smiled as he stood up.

Joseph led him to the door. It opened from the other side, and another cop came in, holding Calum.

Calum looked at Michael fearfully. Michael put his finger to his lips and Calum relaxed.

He sat down in the chair and a man sat in front of him. "Hello Calum. My name is Joseph." The man smiled.

"Hi." Calum said.

"Now, what were you and the other lads doing at Luke's today?"

"Nothing." Calum said softly.

"Nothing? Or something?" Joseph raised his eyebrows.

"Just- hanging out." Calum shrugged.

"What do you mean by that? Were you playing video games? Looking up hot chicks?"

"All due respect sir, I don't swing that way." Calum said.

"Oh, my apologies for assuming." Joseph flustered. "Um, so what were you doing then, since you weren't looking up, uh, girls?"

"You really want to know?" Calum whispered.

Joseph leaned in. "It's very important Calum, my team needs this information."

"Well...okay. Anything for the cops." Calum took a deep breath. "I was trying to turn my straight friends as flaming homo as I am by showing them hardcore gay porn."

Joseph blinked. He looked behind him at the two way mirror. He glanced back at Calum and blinked again.

"And not the sweet and passionate stuff either, I'm talking the kinky, rough sex. With toys and stuff. The good stuff." Calum smiled. "Not sure if it worked or not, but I certainly got hard."

"Um, okay, thanks for uh...sharing. You can go. Send your blonde friend in after you."

Joseph busied himself with his papers.

Calum could barely hide his laughter as he left the room. He motioned for Luke to stand and go in.

He took Luke's seat and sat by Mikey.

Luke gave him a confused look. Calum put his finger to his lips and smiled. Luke smiled back, before the guard pushed him into the room.

"Ah, Lucas. Have a seat." The man said, shuffling his papers.

Luke grudgingly took a seat across from the man. "Why am I here?"

"Because I said so. I am Joseph, and I have a few questions for you, and your first two friends were of no help." The man complained.

Luke grinned. "Then what makes you think I'll tell you anything? I haven't done anything wrong, and once the 48 hours are over, I'm going to walk out of here while you watch and aren't able to stop me."