"So ummm.. that would be Louis' girlfriend and-" he was talking but I cut him off..

"Please swallow and then talk… I hate for people to talk while eating! Bluh" I told him making a weird noise and a disgusted face at the end.

I took a bite of my toast and looked at the laptop screen which had some sort of website on. I'll ask Zayn what this website is later…

Zayn finished eating and said…"Her name is Kendall. She's Louis' girlfriend and basically lon  story- short… She's a two faced person." He told me and the look on his face showed that she irritates him..

Well I better look out! Haha!

"How so?" I asked. I hate judging people without knowing them,sooooo…yeah…

"When Louis is with us, she would act very sweetly. When he isn’t with us…enjoy the devilish side!" he told me..

"Well, I'll have to give her my own medicine so she would become better, eh?" I told him winking at the end…

"You would hate her, trust me!" he said…

"Oh, well" I said and remembered that I wanted t ask him about the website..

"So ZAYN……."

"Hmmm"

"What  is the website that you had opened?!" I asked confused…

He motioned at the screen and asked, "THIS?"

I nodded my head and he gave me a look like I had ten heads and he yelled

"WHAT?!" WHICH I SWEAR I WOULD HAVE MY EARDRUMS SPLIT AND IF NOT IT’S A MERICAL!

Suddenly the door burst open to reveal the lovely people with worried looks also known as

Liam………………………………………………….

Niall………………………………………………….

Harry………………………………………………..

Louis…………………………………………………

And………………………………………………….

My lovely bestie……………………………...

Ariana……………………………………………..

"WHAT'S WRONG?!" Ariana screamed and came to my side…

"SHE DOESN’T KNOW WHAT TWITTER IS!" Zayn screamed, as if it were a big deal and I should have known what it is!

"What the hell is twitter?!" Ari and I asked confused looking at the boys who gave us weird looks.

Louis stepped up and said, "YOU…MY LOVELY LADIES HAVE A LOT TO LEARN ABOUT!" scratch that… he screamed not normally said it!

They kept lecturing us about how we should know twitter but I still don’t understand it….

"ANYWAYS! I FEEL LIKE WATCHING A MOVIE!" I screamed interrupting the lecture..

"THE NOTEBOOK" Harry screamed.

"I never watched it." I said as if a matter-of-faculty, Ariana nodding in agreement.