3.03 ➷ yuuji adores me

PART FOUR
• ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ •

three

_________________________________

"ICHIKA, WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?"

Ichika could hear her own heartbeat pump loudly inside her chest, her eyes still wide and her lips slightly parted. She could feel the blood run to her face as her cheeks redden, making her take a second to recollect herself.

Gojou looks at her directly in the eye, his cyan orbs locking on her pink ones, thanking the heavens that the dimly lit lights were rose colored otherwise the redness from his ears would show. His heart was as loud as a chimney, his hands running cold and hot at the same time.

Before he could speak and crack a joke from nervousness, Ichika suddenly grabs his collar and pressed her lips on his, smiling softly against his lips. She leans away, a grin on her face. "I thought you'd never ask."

Gojou could feel his body lighten at her words, and finally he could feel himself give in.

"You're.... you're finally mine." He wraps his free hand on her waist, hugging her closer and burying his head on her neck. He sighs, "I thought I was going to have to cry home."

Ichika laughs heartily, "I've made you cry way too much, I think."

Gojou kisses the side of her neck, "Yes, you have." Then he kisses her jaw, and her chin, and the side of her mouth. "You own me."

Ichika flushes, "You're making me tingly."

"That's the butterflies."

"I'd rather have food in my stomach."

"Great. I'll book the whole restaurant for you."

Ichika rolls her eyes, but the grin from her face does not wither. "Shut up and kiss me." As if on cue, Satoru pressed his lips softly on hers, taking in her scent, her touch, the feeling of her presence, before biting her lower lip and entering her mouth. Ichika plays with his tongue before sucking on his lower lip teasingly, finally leaning away after a few seconds.

He groans, "You need to stop teasing me."

She chuckles, "We've got rides to ride."