0.7 ☾ i got pretzels

PART ONE
• 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 •

"YOU LOOK SO WEIRD TODAY

"YOU LOOK SO WEIRD TODAY." Ichika doesn't bother to hide her thoughts any longer. She was speaking to a dead man, anyway.

"We've been meeting quite too often," Tsukuyomi answers, his head turned away from Ichika. Her eyes were tired, but she could see clearly that he was trying to hide something from her. He's always been confident—most of the time a little too much, and Tsukuyomi never was one to shy his face away from anyone.

Ichika sighs before putting on her game face, counting one to three while bracing herself. She closed her eyes for a short moment, and opens them again.

True Cyan.

She quickly skips, running towards the man's frame and jumping over his tall figure, flipping around and finally landing on his front. She stands, taking a good look at his almost surprised face. "Aha!" She shouts with a grin, pointing at him.

However, she immediately paused, startled.

Tsukuyomi did not have his perfectly polished horns, rather, broken ones. The right was more stable than the left, but they both looked equally ragged—as if he was stepped over countless of times by a giant. His naturally red lips and masculine figure became pale and frail.

Before she could speak, Tsukuyomi had already felt his anger boiling, harshly turning to look away, not giving the girl any time to say anything. He slumps down on his thorny throne, restless. Ichika had only noticed he wasn't wearing his normal clothes, and shredded pieces of fabric lied around the place.

It looked like he was in complete rage and broke everything.

But his eyes weren't a glowing red, and his knuckles weren't white. "You need to leave."

"I can't control that." Ichika replies stubbornly, a hint of worry in her voice. However Tsukuyomi Mikoto always knew everything. He chuckled sarcastically, "Don't pity me." His voice was dark and shallow.

Ichika turns to him immediately, anger slowly rising. "I do not pity you," She answered. "Im furious at you."

He looked at her with his brow raised, almost surprised. Although Ichika has had her own temper tantrums and they've had their fair share of heated conversations, every other argument always felt small and never intense. He's never heard her snap at him, nor confess what she's feeling.

"You trample around my emotions and act like this arrogant person who won't bother to help or let alone talk to me," Ichika started to raise her voice, "And now you say you want to go away like its some casual thing, but you wont even bother to tell me why, and it's shitty!"