2.1 ❃ be loved, beloved

PART THREE
• ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ •

• 𝐨𝐧𝐞 •

MY DEAREST SATORU,

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

MY DEAREST SATORU,

You should know, I have never written a letter my whole life. But I thought of you, and my fingers picked up a pen and wrote words i'll probably never get to say. If this messes up, you'll understand, won't you?

Ps. your favorite blindfold is under my bed.

Oh god, I bet you'll miss me.

When I was younger, I used to scorn all feeling. I failed to understand the strings of hope that attached itself to a person who loved someone else. I always figured it must've been some kind of curse that blinded everyone who fell for it. I never had the need to find peace and security, I had Tsukuyomi for that.

And so I rejected attachments and disguised pain as laughter to hide the reality of me ever being weak.

I am a different person now.

Do the moons get to choose the planet they orbit? I guess I would never get to know. It must've been on purpose, by the gods, for the moon to be with the earth to have someone to shine their light upon.

Perhaps I was once a moon; I now understand why I am where I am.

Because I love you on purpose, Satoru.

If I once again existed, in a reality colliding yours, eating all the food in the cafeteria until our stomachs hurt (in which occasionally they did) beside each other and stealing glances your way as we'd watch the sunset, it would have been more than enough for me to survive. However, I was never a lucky girl—although i'd bid all that I have for me to be with you right now. If you'd ask, I would have created another world for the both of us, cause it's not difficult really, doing anything for you.

If you're reading this, I most probably am not going to be able to anymore.

I have been quite aware of what happens next, Satoru. There have been plenty of times that I wanted to ask why you've hidden the fact that you knew, but despite the want, I was thankful that you chose to protect me from the truth.

But I now know what I have to do.

Tsukuyomi had promised me freedom, but I have found my peace in you. It's a shame this ends so quickly.

All these years of my life, I have never once made any regrets, but this. That I did not find you sooner, and that we did not have time. Don't worry, I'll find you. In some different world, or life, or reality. And maybe then I won't have any more regrets.