0.11 ☾ where's the fun in that

PART ONE
• 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 •

ICHIKA MANAGED TO GET SQUEEZED by one of the many octopus like tentacles of the giant cursed spirit

ICHIKA MANAGED TO GET SQUEEZED by one of the many octopus like tentacles of the giant cursed spirit. Despite Gojou's attempts to scold her for getting a little too close, Ichika did not listen and continued to aim to shoot an arrow from the creatures back.

She had her waist trapped as if a prey of a snake, and although she could easily slice it off using one of her daggers, she didn't.

Because where's the fun in that, right?

Nanami Kento looked at the scenery right above him, seeing Ichika tightly held by the creature. Unlike Gojou, he wasn't one to float whenever he wanted to, neither was his cursed tool large enough to slice through a giant tentacle. He didn't even get to process the thought of Ichika leaving the whirlpool that kept her detained a few minutes ago. He figured it was simple for her to get out of it anyway.

Gojou looked for a clear entryway. Although the cursed spirit was sluggish, and had a thousand eyes prying him, he couldn't seem to find the core of his curse. Which explains why it was probably hard for the first years to take it down as well. When he had managed to poke his side using one of his curses, Gojou had seen just how fast it recovered—and added another thick and cement like layer to its own skin.

"You need my help, don't you." He teased Ichika who was a few feet away, tentacle-held by the cursed spirit. Gojou turned to look at its face, "Ah, I wasn't going to but there's a girl here," He starts to speak to it, "So I might need to show off a little."

In a split second, the creature's neck had been sliced halfway. Ichika barely saw Satoru move with how quick his pace was. Only halfway? Gojou thinks to himself, And I didn't feel his core. It's not located inside its head.

Nanami realized what Gojou was trying to do, proceeding to go to one of its lower limbs. He slides his way under the creature, slicing its stomach from below. The creature groans, stumbling and carrying Ichika with it.

"Don't you dare make me fall!" Ichika yells, feeling the tentacle tighten around her waist. "And what if I do?" Ichika turned her head towards the direction of the voice, Satoru Gojou right beside her, sitting on the tentacle casually.

She grins, "Oh, you'll see."

Gojou's smirk widens, and he touches the tentacle as it blows up, liquid from its sluggish body erupting on Ichika's uniform. "Hey! This is new!" She complains, trying to wipe it off.

•••

It had taken the trio to finish the first grade for ten more minutes. Ijichi who had been waiting in the corner, figured out that one of the creatures tentacles were hidden inside of the ground. Ichika found out, just a few seconds earlier and had already ripped it out of its body, hitting it with one of her arrows, and successfully exorcising it.