2.12 ❃ take it off

PART THREE
• ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ •

• 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 •

SATORU GOJOU WAVES IJICHI goodbye

SATORU GOJOU WAVES IJICHI goodbye. From outside the car, He sees the latter nod respectfully before slowly driving away, both hands on the wheel. Gojou breaths in, turning around and taking in the view of scattered buildings within the vicinity.

His right hand was tucked inside the pocket of his uniform, while his left carried a paper bag filled with cream flavored mochi. A smile escapes his lips at the thought of Ichika's watery mouth while eating food in front of him. He almost blushed at the fact that he thought of her mouth.

"She's taken too much of a hold on me." He whispers to himself with a small smile playing on his lips. Gojou quickly walks towards the direction of his room with the reminder that he needed to store the mochi in the refrigerator until Ichika arrives. He wasn't sure when he'll see her, but he knew he wasn't going to sleep a blink without meeting her first.

I'm stupidly smitten.

It would have been a laugh if Gojou had saw himself from two years ago. From flirting with different women to using them for fun, it would be an understatement to call him smitten.

He knew all too well that there's still so much to learn about her. It did not matter, because he was willing to use whatever time he has left to be with her. and that's what mattered; her.

He finally reaches his room, he unlocks the door with his key and enters in silence.

"You're back." His head whips around at the familiar voice behind him. His senses had already made it clear that someone was behind him for quite some time, but it was least expected for Ichika to be that person. She always garnered such strong energy, and always knew how to surprise him in unexpected ways, but this time, she felt different.

Gojou pushes his thoughts to the side. It must be the exhaustion talking.

Satoru's lips curve to a smirk, "I can say the same to you. How's the shopping?"

Ichika grins, "I put away the bags back in my room. I was waiting for you." Ichika invites herself inside the room and closes the door herself.

"You seem to always wait for me, dear."

Ichika takes a few steps closer and stops a few inches from Gojou's torso. Before the man could tease her with the sudden movement, he felt her hands touch his and grabs the bag of food from him. "Hmm, mochi?" She asked and takes a peek inside.

Satoru scoffs, "Is that what you're really waiting for?"

"No." Ichika drops the bag on the floor and swings her arms on Gojou's shoulders, pulling him closer while she grins. "Haven't you been waiting for me? It doesn't seem like you're over the hills happy." She teased, locking her eyes on his.