2.3 ❃ flammable

PART THREE
• ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ •

• 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 •

NANAMI KENTO STEALS THE CANDLE away from Ichika Mezuko

NANAMI KENTO STEALS THE CANDLE away from Ichika Mezuko. He knew the woman was not near compatible with flammable objects, especially that she is one herself.

"Now, that's a little unfair." Ieiri Shouko says as she stops herself from laughing at Ichika's dumbfounded expression. "Yeah, Nanami. That's a little bitchy if I say so myself." Ichika nods herself alongside Ieiri, folding her hands grumpily and her lips turning to a joking frown.

Nanami only responds by rolling his eyes. There was no way he was giving the girl anything that could cause the small building into flames. "Well, let's continue.." Ieiri began.

"I was supposed to do this by myself." Ichika groans before she unties the ribbon on the box. "You don't even know what this is." Nanami shots back, focused on lighting the match.

Ichika waves her hand, creating a spark on the candle before Nanami could place the flamed match on the top. She smirks in triumph, "Bet you don't know how to do that."

"Alright, people, focus!" Ieiri scolds the both of them.

All three of them were circled in between the school field, a box in the middle of their shape which was kept together by a cursed string. Inside the wooden box was a small curse that is known for it's ability to absorb energy which took Ijichi three weeks to capture such a rare curse.

The blind creature is also extremely sensitive to heat, which is why they conducted the experiment as soon as the sun had set. Lighting up candles close to Ichika would help divert it's attention while the girl prepares her technique.

There was only one goal in Ieiri's mind: to see if Ichika was capable of giving energy as much as she was absorbing them.

"Wait." Ichika stops Nanami from completely opening the box. "Do they bite?"

"What?" Nanami mentally face palms himself, looking at the girl weirdly. "I mean, they could use little fangs to suck my energy for all I know."

"No, Ichika, they do not bite." Nanami states, completely opening up the box and returning to his seat. The three sorcerers wait for the creature to fly out of the heavy cage, but there was no sound of movement or flying wings. Ichika leans forward, curious.