2.19 ❃ all the time, love.

FINAL CHAPTER OF PART THREE
• ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ •

• 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 •

"GOJOU SATORU, YOU ARE SO DEAD," Ichika Mezuko floats a few feet above the ground, looking down to see an infinite orb in between a large pool of water which was a few meters away from her

So he's inside his domain with Itadori. She thinks to herself, both hands on top of her waist.

As if standing on a steady platform, she taps her toes in an impatient rhythm, waiting for both men to leave the innate space. She clicks her tongue in annoyance.

"I'm just getting hungrier by the second." She groans, holding her grumbling stomach.

Her attention is diverted once the huge orb breaks as if it were glass, pieces of it flying through the air and eventually dissolving into nothing. Ichika cracks the bones of her fingers in delight and prepares her throat for some scolding.

However, by the time she flew a little closer, Ichika realized that Gojou was not only carrying Itadori by one arm, but had also carried a rock looking cursed spirit's head. Ichika cocks her head to the side in confusion.

"What the hell is that thing?"

Satoru looks at her, grinning. "Chika, hey."

"Don't Chika hey me, I've been waiting to kick your ass when we get home."

Gojou scratches his head, sheepishly looking away. Right. I made a sandwich fall down the ground earlier.

Ichika only sighs before floating next to both men and looking at the body-less head on the grass in front of them.

Gojou steps on it's head, the cursed spirit's eyes remain wide. Ichika walks in front of it, bending down to take a closer look. "Mezuko-sensei, it might burn you if you get too close.."

Ichika laughs, brushing the boy off as she waves her hand, "Don't worry, I'm pretty much immune to flame, Yuuji."

The cursed spirit, Jougo, opens his mouth in shock once he sights a clear view of Ichika. His black teeth grits in a mix of frustration and anxiety, biting back the shriek that was about to leave his bloody lips.

_

"There's also another person we need to look out for." The man with a stitched scar across his forehead speaks with a dark tone. He placed a photo of a young child whose face could not be seen, standing in the middle of a burning building which seemed like a church, and instead of red flames, they were purple.