3.02 ➷ you frighten me

PART FOUR
• ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ •

two

"PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDN'T JUSTbook the whole damn ride

book the whole damn ride."

"Alright. I'll keep my mouth shut."

"You're insane."

Gojou tugs on Ichika's shirt before swinging an arm around her shoulder, "Sure, for you." Ichika rolls her eyes playfully to hide the grin from her face. "Whatever."

It has only been a couple of minutes since both of them had entered the amusement park. Like a mom, Satoru immediately took out his phone and began taking selfies, dragging Ichika's drooling expression in every photo in exchange for buying her food with every snack station they'd pass by.

Ichika had noticed that the place was packed with a bunch of people—foreigners took pictures from the sidewalks, a bunch of children wore different colorful headbands while they carried light sticks and lovers carried balloons as they shared ice cream cones.

Luckily for her, Gojou didn't press her to act like most  couples in the area.

Not that she didn't want to, but Ichika was never used to it. This was her first romantic relationship, after all.

In all honesty, Ichika wasn't sure what they were or if they were actually even dating. It was not like she'd be able to carry that conversation nor bring it up, no, she was too flustered to do so. Whatever the case, she was clinging on the words Satoru told her inside the train just a few weeks ago—the feelings they shared mattered more than their label.

Although it would be a lie if she'd say she didn't want them to officially call themselves a couple.

She blushed because of her thoughts. She did not even taken notice how Gojou had been looking at her for the past few minutes that she spent pondering by herself.

What was happening to her? She used to be so guarded and pushed her feelings aside.

He's changed her and she allowed it. she loved it.

Soon, they both were directed by the ride staff and sat on the third row from of the front of the empty roller coaster.

Ichika looks over the white haired man, "Scared yet?"

"I might need you to hold my hand for me."

She smirks, "Only if you scream."