2.10 ❃ mezuko sensei

PART THREE
• ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ •

𝐭𝐞𝐧 •

"IM GOING TO CUT TO THE CHASE

"IM GOING TO CUT TO THE CHASE. There's a lot of things we need to discuss, but it seems that this one is a matter to be tended." Masamichi Yaga sits down the chair facing Ichika Mezuko, his eyes finally meeting hers. Ichika continues to eat fries, nodding for the man to continue. "Tsukuyomi Mikoto was not exorcised by our sorcerers, instead, you have done that yourself and have even eliminated three unregistered special grades."

It has only been a few minutes since Iris Aikawa had left on her own accord to leave all three people to discuss their meeting privately. Ichika had stared on the girl's back until her frame finally disappeared out of her sight, hands inside the pockets of her jean shorts. Ichika found it amusing, to say the least. A lot has changed over the year, after all.

Masamichi also leans on his back, "This means that you are but a sorcerer now, and not a vessel. The higher-ups have decided you get to have the choice to leave." Ichika leans back on her chair, blinking while at thought. "And if I chose to stay?"

"The Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical School isn't only for students, there are a number of Jujustu Sorcerers and windows which stay here as a middle ground during jobs. If you do wish to stay, then the doors of the institution will be open for you."

Ichika plasters a grin on her face, "Oh, no, I mean I want to stay." She pops another fry inside her mouth and continues to speak, "Like teaching. Here."

Nanami, who sat beside her, has his eyes widen. "You want to teach?" He joins in the conversation, looking at the girl. Ichika nods rather eagerly. "You'll let me, right?" She turns to look at Masamichi who was still taken aback.

Ichika was very well aware that she has not fully discovered her full potential. There was a lot for her to learn, but she was not someone without skills. For eighteen long years, she was tutored and trained to be a weapon. She still is. She's more than capable to teach and influence students about everything she knows, techniques she had learned from Tsukuyomi and Joker.

"Nanami was right, If I was searching for my purpose, I did not have to look far." Ichika points at the man beside her, who earned Masamichi's death glare. Nanami looks away, pushing back the gaze that he had received.

The principal sighs as he runs a hand on his styled strands, "There will be consequences. You will not only have to be a teacher but a faculty member. The weight of carrying the school's name will withhold things you have been accustomed with."