3.00 ➷ museums and memories

PART FOUR
• ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ •

zero

IRIS AIKAWA HOLDS THE CIGARETTE in between two of her fingers

IRIS AIKAWA HOLDS THE CIGARETTE in between two of her fingers. She snickers, scrolling through the phone. She clicks the camera roll, looking through the photos that made her stomach churn and her teeth grit.

"What a waste of storage." She comments, selecting all photo's of the raven haired girl and deleting them. She proceeds to click the messages and removes all of their shared conversations as well, even removing Ichika's contact number in the process.

Iris grins mischievously, "That's more like it." She pressed the power button for a short period as it shuts down before she proceeds to throw Satoru's stolen black mobile into the river in front of her.

"You seem proud of yourself." Elias creeps from behind her, startling the girl. She rolls her eyes, "You're late."

"I've been busy." Elias stands beside her.

"Busy with what, exactly? All you do is sit around and you haven't even done what I told you."

"Geez, you're always so temperamental." Elias clicks his tongue, taking the cigar from Iris' lips and placing it on his own. "I'm pretty sure you should just give up right here and now."

"What?" Iris narrowed her gaze at him.

Elias chuckles, "If you're asking me to hurt her, I can't."

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"It means i'm not fucking hurting her. As annoying as it seems, I actually owe her something." Elias looks away and puffs the smoke out of his nose and mouth, staring at the body of water in front of them. "But it doesn't mean i'm not going to steal her away from that white haired prick."

"You're so fucking useless." Iris groans, "Fine, Just do what you have to and steal her or whatever fits your sicko mind."

Elias grins. He throws the half burnt cigarette on the grass and steps on it, putting his hands inside his pockets. He turns around, facing Iris. "Let me tell you this once. I'm no longer doing this shit for you, but for me. The next time I hear you try and hurt her, I'm going to do what ever fits my sicko mind."

•••

Ichika fiddles with the strings of her shoelace, tying them in a perfect knot before she brushes the hair off her face and looks up to check the time from the clock hanging on the wall.