2.14 ❃ a little longer

PART THREE
• ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ •

• 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 •

THE AIKAWA CLAN IS FAVORED BY curse users from different cities and locations

THE AIKAWA CLAN IS FAVORED BY curse users from different cities and locations. They possess an inherited technique and while not as respected on the same level as the big three families, they are still well recognized by sorcerers.

The head of their clan, Arisu Aikawa, is heeded as one of the greatest sorcerers that master the technique of shape shifting manipulation. Although the benefits of such abilities do not often come handy in battling cursed spirits, their clan is well known for their great abilities to wield different cursed tools that exceed even the well known sorcerers of Tokyo.

Despite the existence of clans such as the Zenin family who reject those without quality cursed techniques, the Aikawa's hold great pride in the women of their family who choose the path of teaching younger sorcerers with the promise of being trained to practice and posses the family's techniques before they continue their teachings.

Iris Aikawa has always hated that. To her, it was the curse of being birthed into a family that carry the burden of an open eye. It was exhausting and terrorizing.

She was the second eldest daughter, one of four siblings, and the only one among them who chose to teach than to continue being a sorcerer. As much as she loathed practicing her abilities years ago, she had wished she listened more carefully so that maybe then, she wouldn't have been so frustrated at the moment.

Her grip on the bedsheets tighten as the man who hovered over her continue to press his body against her's and trailed sloppy kisses down her neck. She released a moan when he bit the skin on her neck softly.

"Stop. I have to return at eight." She breathes out.

"It's seven thirty."

"Exactly. The school's an hour away." Iris pushed the man away from her body, taking the blanket from her side and wrapping it around her body as she stands up and bends down the floor to take her clothes.

"Right, you're teaching." The man lets the words roll off his mouth with a sarcastic tone.

"Shut the fuck up, Elias." She spats, clasping her bra on and slipping on her underwear. The man chuckles, putting both arms up in mock surrender.

"Why such a bitch in the morning, 'Ris?" He jokes, laying on his bed. "If you didn't leave to be a teacher you wouldn't have missed a day without a fuck." He snickers without looking at her while the woman dressed herself.