3.01 ➷ i like strawberry better

PART FOUR
• ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ •

one

"YOU GAVE ME THIS ABILITY

"YOU GAVE ME THIS ABILITY." Elias licks his lips in amusement, watching as the girl in front of him eyed him in curiosity. However, there was something behind her eyes that he couldn't quite fathom.

Ichika stares at him for a short while. She then cocks her head to the right before she cracks out laughing.

Her hand goes to her stomach, "Oh, shit, wait..." She muffles in between her laughs. Ichika was not a woman who let other people's words convince her, and so she proceeds to dismiss the man's words.

She sighs, wiping the nonexistent sweat from her forehead, "Look, I'm kind of in the middle of taking a piss so if you're trying to be entertaining you should try the blonde guy right over there." She points to Nanami's direction, "See ya never, alligator."

Ichika turns around, shrugging. The grin from her face immediately wipes off as her face leaves his sight. Despite making herself believe that he was simply toying with her, she had understood what the man said. She was aware that he did not try to merely trick her. Yet, she could not remember ever having met him her entire life. Ichika starts to walk away, stepping closer to the comfort room doors.

Who ever he was, what ever he was spewing, no matter how much she did not want his words to faze her—she was beginning to let her thoughts consume her.

Was it even possible?

That she couldn't only take someone's abilities, but also have the power to hand it to another being? Her palms form into a hard clench. No, that couldn't be possible.

Cause if it was, then Tsukoyomi's death could've been deemed unnecessary.

•••

"Are you alright now?" Nanami asked the girl as she walks closer, her face plastered a small smile while nodding.

"Yeah—" She stops when she spots a brunette right beside Nanami. Her face turns blank, "Why are you still here?"

Elias leans backwards to see Ichika behind Nanami's broad frame, "Oh, didn't I mention I was being paired with this guy?"

"I didn't permit it." Nanami defends himself, "He's one persistent man."

"Well, I'm now involved in this case, and you can't really ban a sorcerer from wanting to exorcise curses." Elias smirks.