1.10 ✵ polaroid

PART TWO
• 𝐭𝐞𝐧 •

[ mikoto village battle arc pt. 5 ]

"Alright, your turn!" Ichika pushed Nanami towards the tree, the man grunts in reply

"Alright, your turn!" Ichika pushed Nanami towards the tree, the man grunts in reply. He fixed his gray suit, patting it down to remove any dirt from his sleeves.

It was supposedly one of the days where Nanami Kento was going to wake up early and enjoy his day off with a cup of coffee on his left hand and a newspaper on the other.

Keyword being supposedly.

Ichika, once again, had interrupted his day by barging inside his room and demanding a new phone. It had been decided only a few months ago that she wouldn't have any access to social media or any of her past acquaintances, which meant the prohibition of gadgets.

But the girl had dragged a half awake Satoru Gojou by the arm as well, declaring that he was no longer any fun and she wanted to take pictures for, Nanami quotes, 'aesthetic purposes'.

Gojou was sure his senses had never been more awake after hearing the statement. In that precise moment, he jumped out of the window from Nanami's room and left without a word. Both Ichika and the latter did not know where he went, but he came back twenty minutes later with a bag hanging from his arm with a polaroid camera inside it.

"Wait, I didn't buy this for him." Satoru speaks rather coldly, much like any other word that left his mouth since the three had been together.

"What?" Ichika replies, facing him. She had the black camera strapped around her wrist, while the used films she took a few minutes prior was stuffed inside Gojou's inner pockets of his jujutsu uniform. "Want to go first, then?" Ichika continues to ask.

Satoru shakes his head, a smile crawling to his lips. "Nope, darling, you." He grabbed Ichika's wrist, pulling her closer to him and slowly taking the camera from her hands.

Ichika hides the blush forming on her nose and cheeks, turning to look away. "Sure, Yeah." She replies, walking away towards the bush of leaves. She opens her palms, forming a small yellow flame.

From the fire, glowing butterflies flew out and towards every direction, some latching to Satoru's head. His heart skips a beat, looking down and acting like fixing the camera. He coughed, putting the camera to his face to hide the pink shade on his cheeks.

Nanami puts his hands on his pockets, a hidden smile crawling on his lips while watching Ichika.

"Are you sure you know how to take a picture?" Ichika teased, looking at Satoru while he scratched his head, trying to figure out a good angle. The man scoffs in reply, "Of course I am. I'm the best, remember?"