20•Finally Khanna-Shivay reunion

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god😲 The Great Shivay Singh Oberoi, Jiske aage puri duniya kaampti hei....." Om said giving so much buildup.

"Dekho toh zara kese woh kaamp raha hei apni billi ke saamne." Rudy finished and Khanna and Rudy did a hi-fi. Shivay gave them a glare. Anika was full on mood to sue him. She didn't hear their comment.

Khanna came to them and stood beside Anika.

"Look Shivay sir, you can't do anything. Now i have my bhabhi in my team." Khanna said side hugging her. Shivay blushed hearing bhabhi.

"Bhabhi, when will bhaiya come to pick you up?" Khanna asked Anika.

"I am standing here only na Khanna🙄" Shivay said rolling his eyes.

"Not you sir. I meant Veer Bhaiya. He will come and pick up her." Khanna said hiding his smile.

Shivays eyes were showing his anger which was visible to Anika.

"Khanna ji, tell me one thing." Anika tried to change the topic. Khanna nodded his head.

"Why does you call him Sir instead of bhaiya? You did called him that na?" Suddenly the atmosphere changed serious. Khanna looked to Shivay who's eyes were filled by now. OmRu were also had tears in their eyes.

"Woh.... On that day when you left from here, i was so angry at him. And that day i took sware that i will call him bhaiya, when you will come back to his life." Anika looked at Shivay with her corner eyes. Suddenly Shivay left from there without saying anything.

"Khanna ji, you know na how much he loves you three. For this 4 years he would have been yearning to hear bhaiya from you. You should call him bhaiya now atleast. And about me, i came back na? So your sware will also not go in vein." Anika made Khanna understad. OmRu also took Anika's side.

********

Its time for Anika to leave. She came to all the family members and took blessings from them and hugged them. Shivay was in his room, locked himself in it. She signalled Khanna to talk to Shivay and he assured her.

Veer called her and told that he is at the gate. Anika left the mansion.

*******

Shivay was sitting at the pool side dipping his legs in the pool. He felt a touch on his shoulder. He turned and saw Khanna.

"Arey Khanna, come... Sit." Shivay said moving himself a little to give him some place. Khanna suddenly hugged Shivay from behind like a baby hugging his father and cried on his shoulder.

"I am sorry bhaiya." Khanna said tightening his hold on Shivay.

Shivay smiled widely with teary eyes. He broke the hug and turned to Khanna. Both got up. From far OmRu were looking at them smiling teary eyed.

Shivay cupped Khanna's cheeks nodding no, signalling him to not to cry.

"I am sorry bhaiya, I am really sorry. I shouldn't have called you sir. You were always my bhaiya and always will be. From the day i met you, you filled the space which my brother left incomplete. You always loved me like him. You never made me feel like and orph....." Suddenly Shivay slapped Khanna angrily.

"NEVER..... NEVER EVER SAY THAT WORD AGAIN." Shivay said angrily and instantly hugged him. Both cried hugging eachother.

"I am the only reason that you felt emptiness Khanna. It was my fault, and it is my duty to fill the emptiness in your life." Shivay said crying.

"No bhaiya, that was just an accident. You didn't do it purposely. If not your then, anyone else's car also would have hitted him." Khanna said crying.

"But he was coming to meet you. And i remember today also, he had a gift box, which contains you favourite game."

Shivay said remebering that crucial day, when Shivay's car hit Khanna's big brother who came to meet him on their hostel. Khanna and Shivay were room mates. Shivay had gone to depression after that. It was very difficult to bring him back to the normal life.

From the day he get into his normal life, he decided to fillup the space of Khanna's brother.
Khanna had only his brother in his life. His parents were died in an accident when he was a kid.

Shivay brought Khanna to OM. He made him study along with OmRu. He never considered him less than them. The family also had accepted him whole heartedly.

"Bhaiya..." Khanna's voice bring him back from the thoughts.

"What if i lost my one brother? You gave me a very big family. I have everyone now. Thank you bhaiya." Khanna said breaking the hug. Shivay smiled lightly.

"Hayeeee, kya zamana aagya O, dekho, hamare bina Obro moment chal raha hei." Rudy said dramatically, coming towards them. Shivay hitted on his head. All shared a group hug.

Om kissed on the top of Rudy and Khanna's head and Shivay kissed Om's head making him smile. Rudy suddenly kissed Shivay's cheeks. He made a eeww face. All laughed and enjoyed their Obro moment.

Wese ek chota sa precap dedu??

Chalo de hi dete hei

Precap: Anika's marriage with
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

VEER😱

Laga na shock 🤧

Chalo agle chappy mei milenge

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Heya guys.....

As i said, here is the next part.

Hope you all enjoyed.

Read vote comment.....

Target 90+ votes.

Love
Athi❤