At least we're getting closer, that's good, right? I mean even though I probably screwed everything up. Fuck. Why did I kiss her?

"Ana! What's the answer to number 3?" The very annoying substitute teacher asks. Come on bitch. It's seven in the damn morning. Give me a break.

"Um.." I say.

"12.5," Emma answers.

"Did I ask you?" She asks her.

"No, but I said it anyway. What are you gonna do, send me to the office?" She replies. The whole class looks at her. That was probably the most words she spoke in this class the whole year. I look at her, and she looks at me.

"Yes, go," She commands. Emma stands up.

"Okay then," she says, walking past her and purposely nudging her. I giggle, and she snaps her head at me.

"Would you like to go with her?" She asks me. I look at her. Why is it always the old ones that have shit to say to me?  One sip of Mcdonald's sprite instead of your coffee and you're done for.

"Gladly, bitch," I say under my breath.

"Oh, that's it I'm leaving a note!" She scolds.

"Mkay, and?" I ask walking out with Emma. We laugh.

"Oh my gosh, Em! What is into you!?" I question. She shrugs.

"I don't know," She says.

"Mm. Well, I like that side of you," I reply honestly. She chuckles.

"Thanks," she says. I stop her. She's definitely mad at me. Like I definitely  fucked something up.

"What did I do, Em?" I ask.

"Nothing. I promise you did nothing wrong. I just haven't been sleeping well," She lies. I nod. I don't believe a word she just said.

"Hey, bitch!" She greets smiling.

"Hey, babe," I say.

Amelia's POV:

I'm pissed at Morana. But I couldn't tell her. She pretended like the whole weekend didn't happen, and that we don't know each other as soon as we got back to school. 

Maybe it has something to do with the kiss. I don't know, she's so fucking confusing sometimes.

I look at my phone and open Snapchat. I'm logged out? I didn't give anyone my password either. fucking weird. 

"Why are you walking with Emma? Are you guys like.. friends or something?" She asks looking me up and down. I look up at her from my phone, giving her the "bitch I'm right here," look.

"Yeah, we are. Why? Do you have a problem with that?" Ana questions. I smile. Okay. Maybe I'm not mad at her.

"Hm. Okay." She walks away.

"Well, that was awkward," She states. I chuckle.

"For real," I say. We walk to the courtyard and sit down under a tree. She pulls out her phone.

"My phone is blowing up, what the fuck," She says furrowing her eyebrows.

"No. I would never imagine," I reply. She flips me off and opens snapchat.

"Amelia what the fuck. What did you do?!" She exclaims.

"What?" I say.

"Why would you post that?!" She says looking at me.

"Post what?!" I say. She shows her phone. It's a photo of me on my snap story saying, "ana is the best girlfriend none of u hoes can compare ;)"

"That wasn't me Morana I swear! I don't even talk like that! I use proper grammar!" I say.

"Then who was it?! Cause it's you in the photo! And in the classroom, we were just in! Explain that shit!"

"Ana, I swear to god I wouldn't do anything to sabotage your relationship! Even if it was toxic, I swear I wouldn't! I was just logged out of snap too! Someone hacked into it!" I say. 

"So who did?!" She asks angrily.

"I don't know! Okay, but it wasn't me!" I say.

"I find that very hard to believe, Amelia. No one knows your true colors. You never fucking speak; how the hell am I supposed to believe that you're not some evil bitch who wants revenge on me!?"

"You saw my true colors! At that amusement park and at the lake Morana, I let you in!" I say.

"Still. I don't believe you, I'm sorry." She stands up and walks back into the building. I follow her. the bell rings, meaning kids start filling the halls. I walk past her until I hear her boyfriend's voice. I turn around, everyone was just as interested as I was.

"So you go behind my back and cheat on me? Really Morana? I'm so done with you. You're a  fucking fag," He spits. My heart hurt for her. I didn't post it, but I was gonna find out who the fuck did.

"Sure. Be done with me I don't care. I'll just go be with her," she says. I can tell she's trying to hold it together. This is heart-wrenching. I hate seeing her in so much pain.

I would kill for her.

Shit, she's coming towards me!

"I hate you," She whispers voice cracking. She grabs my waist and locks her lips with mine. She pulls away.

"God Hotchner, I hate you."

A/N- spoiler alert: she doesn't hate her. I love you!💕